Are we witnessing the collapse of America?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

Yes that does hurt and so does this.... "Home of the brave and land of the free", more bullshit. But I will explain.

1. As I and others have said before you are not free in the US, the money-men control everything, well almost.

2. There is a thing called public opinion and this is a problem. Back in the days of the other superpowers, or empires, there was no information and therefore no public opinion. If anyone had an opinion contrary to the leaders line, it was called treason and you were soon pushing up daisies.

Without any public opinion, you joined the army and fought bravely or died, so easy to be brave. In the US, body bag numbers are politically important and bombing reduces body bags. Collateral damage is a nice dismissing buzz word for any resultant atrocity and heroes are easily created and embellished by Hollywood.

The Japanese say "information is power", limit information and retain control.

2. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

Who is this a problem for? What is public opinion?

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

We are witnessing collapse of the world. And always been.

4. sonia0865

sonia0865 Guest

I'll bet the world will rejoice with glee when America collapses. Some can't wait to see our demise.

5. sonia0865

sonia0865 Guest

The reason I want to comment is that I think many foreigners get their understanding of America from the liberal Hollywood culture (movies, TV shows and such). Hollywood is very biased politically and leftist in their views. For instance, Hollywood constantly depicts Southerners as close-minded racists and bigots, Texans as cowboys and such. We know that TV is not reality or representative of reality, yet many foreigners grow up with these same stereotypes that Hollywood promotes to us here in the US. I only go to McDonalds once in a while with the kids as a treat when I dont want to make dinner, but foreigners think ALL families live on this junk. They think that all of us are rich (and we are by most standards), but wealth is relative to the culture a person lives in. When I was a child my mother would say, “Thank the Lord for supper”. Then she would scold me if I did not each my vegetables with, “There are many children in the world who do not get food like this everyday”. Yet, we were considered very poor. We did not have a telephone or other American luxuries. We had to eat meals at home and never went out to eat at restaurants.
    Many foreigners don’t understand the deep cultural roots of religion in the United States. Most of the English European colonists were very religious people and many (almost half of the founders of the country went to seminary and mention God in their writings). We have a very deep religious heritage based on the Christian religion. I was sent to church as a child and taught that Jesus loves me and died for my sins. I am amazed at the number of people who do not know God personally because, to me, his existence and love for me was a fact that I never questioned. I don’t understand why some people don’t love their creator. Why they think it strange that their are so many churches here in the US. If there were no churches in the US it would seem strange to me.
    I think that all people should love their country and their flag, and I think most people do. Is it not human nature to envy those who have more material wealth? This is why God says, “Thou shalt not covet” (or enviously desire what belongs to others). Yet, as a child growing up in the US, I desired to have the ice cream that other children got in school. I felt left out and hurt that my parents could not afford to give me the things that other children got, so I satin class and watched as the children ate their ice cream cones. Rich is more a matter of the heart and spirit, than of material things. We are only blessed because we belief in hard work. Hard work is what leads to financial wealth and a people deserve what they work for. I don’t understand why others feel it is the obligation of the United States to take care of other countries. It is not as if anyone in the world was there to give us what we have.
    Americans are fiercely independent people (except for the whining, ungrateful leeches who feel entitled to what others earn). We dont’ want the government to care for us, to the contrary, we want nothing more than the freedom and opportunity to earn out bread.
    And,yes, in America I am free to speech against my leaders, free to pray, free to defend my family from tyranny in government (the right to bear arms). This is my heritage, I am not ashamed, nor will I apologize. America is not perfect, but to me She is as good as it gets in this life. I cannot think of another country in the world that I would renounce my citizen to join. Yes, I love my country. I do not like our politicians (they are not of the calibre of men that founded this nation. But I love the fact that WE THE PEOPLE have the right to “alter and abolish it” and to “form a new form”-Thomas Jefferson.
    If we dont’ wake up and get rid of the overly powerful central government in Washington DC and encourage the biased media to stop its abuses of power and propaganda, then we will soon lose this once majestic, but now declining nation to derangement, moral depravity, complacency and apathy.

6. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

How is Hollywood leftist?

I'm just curious as how you (and other people) use the term 'leftist.'

7. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Sick him! :mickey:

BTW hollywood is not leftist, in fact. They arent even wingers due to democracy and high paying jobs, why would they give a shit?

8. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

Do you view libertarians as leftist?

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

No way! Libertarians are directly in the center. Socially Liberal but economically conservative, and they believe in the right to bear arms!

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

and then can we start the public lynchings?

11. redrobin

redrobin Guest

It will only get worse before it can get better. This current economic system must completely collapse before a new system can replace it. Then we re-build. Growth and prosperity for this county will be with the small business.

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yup and when they do,THE NWO WILL BE HERE :( (This has all been planned to happen)

Things are going to get much worse..........

13. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

I agree with this. They throw "hope" and "change" in our faces and they laugh because the American people no longer understand or care about economics and government.

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I agree also, and a lot of America's money, is based on bad debt. The system is rotting through. We're collapsing with the market. It's about time we get business out of politics, and not just Super PACS; I'm talking bribery, insider trading, everything!

15. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

According to all the reports, historically the US has been collapsing for the last 100 years. I think we will be just fine.

16. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I think we are. But the ship is going to sink slow and it's going to sink everywhere, not just the U.S. In the U.S. it's going to rear its ugly head municipally first, which fits in nicely with the whole NWO idea. Dominoes fall Bottom to top, federal government steps in, world government steps in. Watch for your small towns and cities to go belly-up broke first, because the state's coffers are being emptied as we speak. Austerity measures are already cropping up here and there. It's going to be very gradual, almost unnoticeable (at first), but pay attention.

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well already they're shutting down post offices in rural areas. I do agree that, we are in a transition phase, into fear into trusting a World Government. But I would also argue that; they might do it abruptly with actions from Russia or China, against the west, to increase the "need," for a One World Government.

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Just wait until everybody realizes that all this money/wealth is based on debt. Shit's going to fall rather quickly.

19. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

They would tell us wayyyyy ahead of time so that we could prepare just like they did in 2008.

20. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I myself DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

Im sick of the way this world has gone,etc.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.