I got pegged

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by hitman73, Jun 4, 2012.

1. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife and i had played around with each others butts, like with fingers and sometimes her small vibrator. We have fairly regular anal sex. We decided to up the ante a little and buy a 'starter' anal strap on as i have mentioned in other threads. This post is to let anyone know who is interested how it went the first time!

I had envisioned that the best way, and most comfotable for me would be if i layed on my back and she enters me the same as i do her when i fuck her butt or pussy in missionary style, but this was hopeless trying to get it in. We ended up with me on my hands and knees and her entering me from behind. Using plenty of lube it was really good. The feeling of her going in and out the way i do to her was something i havent experienced to this extent. It felt great. I actually felt like i was going to cum from that alone. She reached around and wanked me as she fucked me for a while.
    We decided to change positions, and she layed down and i sat on the dildo, leaning back a bit with my legs in front of me. This way she was able to wank me while the dildo penetrated as deep as was possible.
    I didnt need to go up and down much as it was leaning right on my prostate, and i tell you this felt great. When i came i came double what i usually do and it lasted for ages.

I recommend this to anyone who has thought about trying it. Im not gay in any way, just i know what feels good for me so im going to maximise on what feels good. Im lucky to be married to such an open minded woman.

2. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Dude, you're venturing into the gay world. Once you start thinking about what it would be like for a guy to "peg" you, you will soon find yourself posting in the gay forums.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol ^

4. hitman73

hitman73 Member

LOL no man. No way. I have no desire or inclination to be with a man.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

good for you both - prostate orgasms are really intense and produce lotsa sperm. Njoy :)

Simon :sunny:

6. sexyman12494

sexyman12494 Guest

hitman..dude...I salute you!!

My gf and I are starting to explore each other anally; fingers and tongues so far. And we are talking about me doing her anally...so if she let me do hers, why would I not let her do mine if she wants? It is so "NOT GAY" we are doing it all with a woman.

1 person likes this.
  7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

On the contrary. Whilst I agree they can be extremely intense, they don't necessarily result in any level of ejaculation at all. I remember my first prostate orgasm from Anal Sex & I was not only amazed that I climaxed while my penis was flaccid (as is always the case whenever I'm being penetrated), but also because it was a dry orgasm, when the force of it made me feel as if I would be pumping all over the place.

8. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

Congrats, man. That's something I hope to try someday with the wife. How did you each feel about it the next day? Did it psychologically affect you or your relationship?

9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Good question Kwyjibo, I kinda figured the first time we tried it we would be underthe influence of alcohol, however we actually did it in the morning when we woke up. I for one cant wait until next time! My wife was fine, we made light of it and i have brought into conversation a few times since about how good it felt. She is happy to do it again and so am i.
    Money well spent i say!

10. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

My ex (and he was very well endowed) introduced me to anal sex.........the first three attempts were laughable...but then... I relaxed. After that, it became a turn on and would get me to orgasm every damn time. Only thing I can say bad about it is the mess (sometimes) and that vaginal penetration AFTERWORD is a big no-no unless we cleaned up first.

11. audio guy

audio guy Member

Congrat's to you "Hitman" for discovering the pleasure of anal! I wish you much fun in the future, it becomes much easier after a while. I am a 100% gay man who receives 2-3 times a week and you will love it.

12. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Cheers Audio Guy. Im not gay, however i see how you can still enjoy sex as a gay man. i will stick to my wife of course lol, i have the best of all worlds!

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The amusing part is when you hear the chics react the way they do to that kind of talk, that nervous freaky little giggle thing. You guys just assume they are thinking the same way you are, in that OMG no it doesnt make me gay type vein of thinking

Soooooooooo not it ;) . And of course cos they never actually talk about it, so you go on your merry way, for decades maybe.......until the penny finally drops :)

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Yesterday, I had this girl stick two fingers up my ass while we were both masturbating, and I was sucking her toes and she was sucking my balls. Then I came in her mouth.

I haven`t cummed that hard for a looong time. Still kind of seeing stars. Monday wasn`t easy. :biggrin:

Edit: Had a little trouble sitting last night, I think it`s fair to say? :D

15. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Lol. It gets even better with time and practice.

16. NaughtyAtNite

NaughtyAtNite Banned

Haas the backdoor man ever gotten a taste of his own medicine?? got fucked and would he enjoy it???

17. NaughtyAtNite

NaughtyAtNite Banned

Personally I think receiving anal missionary far a dude his the most emasculating thing I can think of! but thats just me

18. Dav

Dav Members

Some have all the luck.

19. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

I find it amusing that a guy who just finished telling total strangers in a public forum how much he enjoys having things put in his ass is then compelled to hurriedly add that he's not Gay. LOL

Maybe not. But I'd be surprised if you're not a tad bicurious.

I foresee you and wifey doing a mmf threesome real soon.

LOL