Gathering of Learners

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by BlissRainbow, Jun 3, 2012.

1. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

This seemed like more of a place for this. How about a gathering of people who wish to learn and teach and simply better themselves? Non-institutionalized, non-government-funded, and not connected in any way to the government. It will basically be a gathering of friends who wish to teach and learn from each other. We would each bring something we needed to every gathering, something simple like toliet paper, jugs of water (better than plastic), blankets (if it is cold), sandwhiches, bread, marakas, drums, anything really. :afro:

2. ChinaCatSunflower67

ChinaCatSunflower67 Member

I agree, this would be a stellar place. I think sending your kids to schools today is one of the worst things ever, but at the same time a good thing in some ways. I would much rather teach my (hypothetical) kids in a more natural oriented and laid back school setting. Not assholes getting paid to tell kids they cant have any pudding if they dont eat their meat...wait.

3. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

I glad to see someone agrees with my idea.~ ^_^