Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Perilless

Perilless Member

Hello Jay! :) How're you today? Just back from the compost turning...it was giving off quite a lot of heat, which is always a good sign!
    I agree with you about rain, sometimes it can be beautiful! I've lived in warm climates where everyone would rush outside as soon as it started to rain...
    But here, it can get a little tedious when it rains for 48 hours straight (and its not even dramatic, thundery, heavy rain either....its more whiney drizzly type rain!). I'm sure the plants appreciate it though :daisy:

The compost will go on the garden in a few weeks time probably, but I wont be around to see its completion (I dont seem to stay in the same place very long, these days) Judging by your horoscope, maybe the same is true of you?
    Do you have plans for the summer?

Thanks for setting this thread up, scorpio ....nice idea. :sunny:

2. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

i do have vague plans for the summer. live, enjoy, be happy, things along those lines! i'm going to flow, and see where ever life takes me.

at my work (which i was fired from yesterday, incidentally) we have garbage cans that hangout under the benches of flowers that end up having accidental compost in them, and i always can feel how warm they are... i love it.

and where will you be going? its a shame to not see your own completed work, but somehow that makes it more special.

3. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

as for the rain, sunshowers are my favorite type of rain! they're not gloomy like the rain has been the past few days here. but alas, perspective is the master of the mind!

4. Mudwendigo

Mudwendigo Member

Just saying hello. I have to transfer some very special seed sprouts to their home outside.
    Il be back in a bit.

5. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

:D good luck! take pictures if thats an option!

6. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

midgardsun,

Love you lots, friend.

Whatever it takes to make you feel good. Keep up the good work. If you could possibly need a good friend or a sponsor, just PM me. I've got your back, my brother.

Here to be with you.

7. Scorpio Kenny

Seriously, there is ONLY one Ireland. Be proud. The wet gray is only a part of the beauty.

Think about how many Irishmen over here in the U.S. envy you right now. LOL. What a delicious thought. Ha Ha.

Home!

8. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

most of my friends are irish kids. i'd love to go there.
    ever seen the show shameless US version? that show takes place in bridgeport, which is the #1 neighborhood in chicago with under-aged alcoholism. second, is mount greenwood, where i went to high school and made most of my friends. Southside Irish parade, and the chilly weather and green hoodies and obvious alcoholism for all ages is something i will miss. i enjoy community events, and they had to cancel the parade due to the rowdiness of those with irish pride.... but i'm not even irish i just know too many of them to help myself :D

9. Pink-Zeppelin

Pink-Zeppelin Member

Seen the tread and seemed cool
    I'm Sergio from Houston,Texas

10. Perilless

Perilless Member

Its a beautiful country, thats for sure! A lot more wild and underpopulated than a lot of Europe. I've been kind of dividing my time between here and the UK lately, so I'll be going back across the sea in a week. I havent seen shameless, but heard of it! The paddys day parades in every town here are quite something....not to mention the boozing that goes on all day! Those seem like great summer plans...'To flow' ..I like it!

Having said that, midgardsun ....you seem to have the right idea about alcohol. I havent had any (in quantity) myself for awhile , and feel much healthier for it :)

Theres a special place in my heart for deserts too though, Kenny...I spent some time in the western US a few years ago and really loved it!

11. Scorpio Kenny

I think that I'll send some desert Flowers to all of my friends who are girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pollinated be Bats at night and not by bees. Night blooming.

[​IMG]

Flowers to all of my friends.
    It's 86 outside. High of 102 today. LOL Why do I live here?

a) It's a DRY heat.
    b) And in the Winter, You don't have to shovel Sunshine.

And the swimming pool. There's always the swimming pool. Love it.

1 person likes this.
  12. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

i've been enjoying alcoholic inebriation quite a bit as of late, though binging on things has always been my way of life. i can't wait to flow, i'm jealous of your ability to flow across oceans! i've got a car, and if that fails, i've got two feet. that sort of limits me to stay within this landmass, because i'm sure i wont have the cash for a boat or plane ride.

13. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

send me some desert flowers, i'm an anthomaniac, any plant life is absolutely my favorite :D

14. Perilless

Perilless Member

If you're limited to a landmass, you picked a pretty good one to be limited to I'd say. Its so huge and varied! I miss being able to jump on a greyhound for 2 days and still be in the same country! Here, if you drive for more than 10 hours in any direction, you're in the ocean.

wow, 102 kenny! I dont think in fahrenheit, but I think its somewhere around 50 or 60 here today...

peace :)

15. Scorpio Kenny

Hey you guys!

Aren't new friends FUN?

I'm all about the FUN in live. And that is worthless without sharing it with friends. What FUN!

16. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

yeah this landmass has plenty of variety, i'll be busy exploring it for awhile i'll imagine! but i like the concept of being able to drive to multiple countries, though i guess states are just like miniature countries :2thumbsup:

17. Scorpio Kenny

Never say Never.

"…because I'm sure i wont have the cash for a boat or plane ride."

You will cross oceans in your time. You will. It's all about your Will. and about making it happen.

Please mail me a postcard from where ever you go, in your future. Okay?

KNOW THIS.
    and learn to save money.
    A twenty every two weeks really seriously matters. Believe it! Grow good habits. They will serve you well.

18. Scorpio Kenny

I see nothing but Blossoming new friendships happening here. What a joy!

19. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

i love blossoms, plants, metaphorical, all of them :daisy:

20. Scorpio Kenny

LOL.
    We do all realize that all flowers are the sex organs of plants?

Just checking.

If I were a flower, perhaps I would wish that I could get something to cover-up with.

Perhaps. LOL

What do you guys all think????