Question about IV'n cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by ImJustErik, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ImJustErik

ImJustErik Guest

Everytime I do a decent amount, I mean enough to make my head spin, I feel like I have to throw up but I can't throw up at all. And believe me I've tried and I've tried to do this because after my first few shots I go from feeling like I need to throw up to wanting to throw up because it would idk feel good maybe?

So my question is does anyone else get this sensation when they shoot and if so why can't I throw up. And I'm the type of person that can throw up if I want to. To trick work into thinking your sick or if you swallowed something because you got pulled over and you want it back once the cop is gone.

Ps it only happens when I do a big shot of good stuff. For those that have come across good coke and IV'd it then you know what an intense rush it is almost uncomfortable but just right enough to keep you coming back!

2. polishman

polishman Member

i had the same feeling, used to IV coke quite a bit. I don't really do that much anymore, it turned me into too much of a dope fiend. I used to put a lot in my rig and lay on my bed slowly injecting over a period of 2-3 minutes to keep the rush coming. I have had that throw up urge as well, but it's not something that I desire. Be very careful, I've had my heart beat quite fast, and if you do too much, it could be dangerous.

I still IV every few days or so, but it's usually a speedball with heroin and a little coke, but that's on a whole other level, and even more dangerous.

Be careful, you can get hooked on IV-ing yay REAL fast bro.

3. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Breathe. Focus on your breathe, make sure it is not too fast or not too slow. Do this, and you wont feel like throwing up.

4. ImJustErik

ImJustErik Guest

Thanks for the info guys buts it's a little to late to be worrying about being hooked lol. And yes I speedball as well, what's the best way to do it I've tried coke then H, H then coke, both at the same time, 2 different rigs of coke and heroin done back to back. It seems no matter how I do it the coke over powers it

5. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Needles make people sick. It's not the drug.

HOW CAN U SHOOT UP?? Needles are scary as fuck

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

good rush., maybe wanna puke feeling..

I got a friend all fucked up in real life on crack . Just mention getting some crack and he pukes. if he totally knows a rock is going to be there in a few minutes he really pukes...crazy shit.

7. techn1

techn1 Member

I was the same way,,my buddy would have to pull over on the way to score just so I could open the door and puke,,then off we go again.One of the reasons I quit doing crack/coke,,and it destroyed my life and took everything I own.Glad I only do opiates now so that wont happen again.;)

8. ImJustErik

ImJustErik Guest

Wont happen again dude stop doing drugs completely since u have the willpower necessary to quit your D.O.C. Opiates always lead to heroin and heroin is more addictive than coke because it's a physical addiction as well as mental plus you can do it and still function in public with out people knowing youre on something if someone does notice just say you're tired or you took a lortab that u are prescribed. Don't think opiates are safe just cause you kicked crack aight homie!?!?

9. puffertw

puffertw Member

um, cocaine is not an opiate.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

^This man knows what is up. Same advice I would give.

Some people DO throw up many times when they IV a fat shot of white, however i am like you OP, i dont recall ever throwing up from coke. I have had some intense highs from IV cocaine in the past but the tides of my heart and mind are changing and I am moving away from all of that shit. It took a while but thankfully i am leaving.

11. Easy E..rik

Easy E..rik Guest

Guys I have to tell u this to show how bad off I have become since u lastheard from me. I did a search on not being able to puke on cocaine because I was speedballin tonight and felt sick to my stomach and went and got the trash can but never puked well the feeling wouldn't go away so I started trying to puke and that wouldn't work anyway i found this link on the first page of google and read the whole thread and I really really agreed with this "Erik" guy .... So much so that I decided to make an account to post in his thread and tell him that I have the exact same experience when I do coke lol I made the account (obviously) and then realized that I was the person I was agreeing with I am on an iPhone so I could not see the username otherwise I would have known right away . So that's kind of bad right? Either I was too fucked up then or too fucked ip now

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

its been years, but I got a rush and a wave of nausea, just thinking about a jolt.. ::D:puke:

13. Easy E..rik

Easy E..rik Guest

oh man I did coke for the first time since october of '12 and I felt the need to puke again but cant for the life of me. So I did a google search and this was the only thing I could find , I guess Im just weird and cant vomit on coke

14. Xion

Xion Guest

someone try Iv 4 aco DMT
    that will blow your brains out

15. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

dosage? how bout 2ce? that will take you out there ;)

16. PillShark

PillShark Member

I never IV'd it but one time i plugged 50mg. Not quiet as fast but you go from 0 to 100 in about 5 minutes. This was a huge blunder. 50mg plugged is equivalent to about 100mg oral. Long story short i ended up locking myself in the bathroom and told my family i was having really bad diarrhea. After a couple hours it leveled of enough for me to be able to talk to my parents and tell them i was going to bed. I can laugh about it now but whoa it was not fun when it was happening. Anyway i have never IV'd any hallucinogens, only opiates and cocaine a couple times. Have you ever done this?