Rants and Raves

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, May 31, 2012.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

I thought this would be a good place, to place our rants and raves about our forum and improvements we could make to helps things go smoother navigating the treads in our new space.

2. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

So I think that I'll just take it all over here because I'm not allowed to defend myself against vile personal attacks that people Private Message to me, in the other forum.

If I attempt to be decent and NOT post the Private Message because the person sending it to me ment for me to keep it private, Then I end up Sounding like some kind of a screaming lunatic in the public forums.

NEVER AGAIN! You're all on notice. I will NO longer keep your dirty little secrets secret. From Now on, I will post everything! All of your negative put-downs that were in Private Messages.

I refuse to sound like a lunatic. With a one sided conversation.

3. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

I LOVE YOU KENNEY THAMK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND FOR YOU BEING YOUSELF AND LETTING ME BE ME AND YOUR STILL MY FRIEND.
    go ahead and tell the whole world. i dont care[​IMG]

4. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Cool

Gee You Are You.

G.U.R.U.
    LOL

Love you. Just keep smiling with your heart, brother.