Ever met a fascist or Nazi ?

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by andrew45, May 24, 2012.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Did any of them graduate?

2. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

they probally still in high school

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I know a guy that used to work with Wernher von Braun, the prominent German rocket scientist. The guy I know is racist to the bone even though he's a rather kind person otherwise. He said Werner hated jews more than he himself hated niggers and that they got along really well. I guess you had to be there for it to come off as funny even though it wasn't a joke. :rolleyes:

4. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

Yeah - anti-semitism was a standard response sometimes. Some of my family were Russian and German, and it was an attitude some spoke about almost without even thinking. I don't hold those views and none of us here has for some time, but it's easy to see how a society blinds people.

5. Koryssa_RUS

Koryssa_RUS Member

In 2009, I visit Berlin to see my friend. During visit to Berlin Cathedral, my friend also introduce me to his friend and new girlfriend, (I hope, I did explain this correct).

As we introduce, his girlfriend was told it is my friend Koryssa, from Russia. This girl did look away from me, did not say hello, and begin to walk away. I was very confused, but told soon later the reason for this. I was sad and surprised.

6. andrew45

andrew45 Member

so if elected as a government in a country they would make policies like , white race ''arian'' and kill jews and other . seriously those are ww2 policies . they must be more educated and more modern . still believing hitler ideas and mussolini?

7. andrew45

andrew45 Member

are you a baron from favorite of hitler . Prussia?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    and why in hell the grammar corrector hitler name in capital letters .
    bloody shit

8. andrew45

andrew45 Member

in fact they loved islam , it was the same military and fanatic ideology as prussia and later nazi way of life .

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Sadly, this is the human race and genocide never goes out of fashion as a valid tactic. It's been in full use in many places around the world since WW2.

10. andrew45

andrew45 Member

in few word the India and Chinese cultural were right . writing and saving the history is worthless . the people won't learn by it , they will always do the same and in few words . time is circle , history is circle .
    always the same with different actors .

11. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

Erm, no - lol. I am basically now British and untitled. My family's connections with politics in Germany and so on somewhat pre-dates Hitler.

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Does getting beaten by three confederate hammer skins count?

13. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I dunno, it kinda sounds like it might-did that happen to you?

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Yes. 1989.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. This. These people are bred right from the mixing pot. I've never met one hardcore neo Nazi that could name his one country of origin and instead they ramble off several countries his family are tied too, which only solidifies the fact that they're mongrel filth themselves!
    My grandfather fought it the war and he's still alive and kicking. My other grandfather has passed. He lead a Panzer division in the SS Totenkopfverband in the East. Now most people will tell me he's directly responsible for mass murder, just cause of the SS. Isn't true though, in fact, during scorched earth, so the tale goes, the Lithuanians and Estonians were more than happy to mop up civilians after they'd taken a town, round up the Jews and send them to the train stations. Ardent hatred towards their eastern enemies, they even kept fighting the Russians well into the 50's.
    I don't know what they would have been like at the time, but nowadays politics seem to make grandpa laugh. Like today, there was great encouragement to join the military and a great career could be made. Also like today, when war is declared, you fought, regardless of political mumbojumbo!
    The word "nazi" these days makes a man on a mission sound like a demon. I don't like it.

16. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

Unless a cause is obvious, hatred of the enemy is a function of working class rhetorical indoctrination - whether in America or the most seemingly extreme communist state, etc. The levels at which decisions are made, however, are usually somewhat above that, so the rhetoric should generally be seperated from the reality.

17. Boydamien

Boydamien Member

My dad worked with a real life ss officer, he was a manager in a painting firm.
    He got sacked at his works staff Xmas party, for punching the md in the face lol
    He had the tattoo under his arm the lot ;)

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've met several friendy biggots who were self proclaimed neonazi's. one bunch of which, who tried to recrute me were very politically active. i thanked them for their lunch and their roof, but wasn't otherwise particularly moved.

19. Hazzel

Hazzel Guest

Yes, three or four. But I have to say they was really friendly. One of them invited me for lunch, later he showed me how he build a funtionally concentration camp in the computer Game Minecraft. What a strange idea.

20. rak

rak Senior Member

Yesterday I was going shopping as I noticed the supermarket that I wanted to go to was blocked by the celebration that was hosted by a right wing populist party. It was so strange. They had their huge banner that formed as a type of arch. Lots of people sat on chares having a meal and something to drink. A brass band with a strange uniform that I had never seen before were playing some shit really loudly. So, I had just turned and walked elsewhere.