Ever met a fascist or Nazi ?

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by andrew45, May 24, 2012.

1. andrew45

andrew45 Member

Ever met a fascist or Nazi ?
    Except that today obvious they can't burn jews , what are they political believes . I mean europe already had ww2 , we don't want a massive world war .

2. stash napt

stash napt Member

Well you have two types of Nazi's today. You have the ignorant white supremacist neo-Nazi's/skin heads. And then you have the actual post world war 2 Nazi's living through out south America and new shwabenland. The latter being the more spiritual and intelligent bunch. Either or they are not the best of people. Self-absorbed and largely ego based. At least the real one's understand who and what they are lol.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

" the ignorant white supremacist neo-Nazi's/skin heads."

I've met a bunch of them.... "Supreme" my ass. They are dumb as fuck!

1 person likes this.
  4. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

i met one of those white power dumb fucks while i was attending trade school up state pa

5. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I once had a friend that was a neo-nazi.
    It used to bring me a lot of internal conflict. I knew what he believed was horrible but he kept his politics mostly to himself. And damn it, if he wasn't the politest person I've met.

Been years since I've seen him. Last I heard he was charged with beating up a group of three middle-eastern men.

Did I mention internal conflict? I'm still conflicted and it's been at least a decade.

6. Manservant Hecubus

Oops, missed the part where you asked about what they believed.
    Basically it was: Jews are evil, Blacks are inferior, Arabs aren't much better. Japanese are awesome. Women are inferior. As typical of their ilk, he was a big fan of Nietzsche and used a lot of his philosophy to justify his bigotry.

7. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I used to know this guy that didn't exactly claim to be a Nazi, but he claimed the Holocaust never happened (but of course it should have), that Jesus wasn't Jewish (haha) and that we should read Mein Kampf to learn the 'truth'. He didn't have anything against any other ethnic group except Jews-to him Jews were responsible for everything that was wrong with the world. The only thing I didn't hear him blame the Jews for was the weather or earthquakes. He was a nice guy in some ways, but when it came to the Jews, he was just wacked-out.

8. Perilless

Perilless Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8"]Muslamic Ray Guns EDL ( Original ) - YouTube

Like this guy? ...

9. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Used to work with a white power skinhead. He was just an overgrown angry teenager with something to prove. That's how it looked to me. We used to work with a black guy and he got along well with him. He'd say ''Oh sam? yeah sam's cool. He's black but he's not a ******.'' And then I'd ask him if he knew any other ethnic people, and he didnt.... /facepalm

I'd like to take this opportunity to state the generally, skinhead movement has nothing to do with racism and white-supremacism. It actually comes from Jamaican immigrants into England and used to be based around the reggae/ska movement.

just sayin'!

10. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

No - I haven't personally. But My Great Grandmother was part of a German (mainly) aristocratic family that was involved in the early part of the formation of the Nazi regime, when it was still considered to be a good thing for a new Germany and an attempt to remove Communism from Russia, and she met Hitler and Hess. Hitler she wasn't terribly impressed by, but apparently Hess was quite a gentleman, lol. Her branch of the family left Germany in 1935.

11. redcloud

redcloud Member

That's what stupid people do.

12. Manservant Hecubus

Except he wasn't stupid. He was a very smart person. Just rather amoral person.

13. Shivaya

Most Skinheads tend to be smart. I dont mean I agree with them, but alot of them are surprisingly well educated.

The KKK on the other hand.........

14. redcloud

redcloud Member

Amoral isn't immoral.
    Hatred isn't part of Nietsche's "message". It is elevation of the human being. He clearly did not understand the books or just understood it the way he wanted to.

15. Shivaya

Thats the thing about philosophy... it leaves alot to be interpreted...

16. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

Amoral is a total absence of morals. Immoral is a disregard of them. Hard to see how the same endpoint is not achieved, lol.

17. Manservant Hecubus

Amoral was his self-descibed term.

18. redcloud

redcloud Member

If you are amoral, you don't follow morals, but you can act on a moral point of view without morals being the guiding principle, it can be guided by pure pragmatism.

19. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

But it rarely is. :scholar:

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Theres a ton of skinheads where I live. Went to high school with a whole bunch.