goin hitchin around in the USA fer the hell of it.. come with

Discussion in 'Backpackers Message Forum' started by fancysocks, May 24, 2012.

1. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

Hullo C:

Just wondering if anyone wants to come with me. I'm a twenty year old girl whose gone cross-country by hitchhiking twice.. I'm in wisco right now. Thinking about going to Portland OR for a little while, then maybe checking out the national rainbow gathering on the east coast? Not so sure yet, just wanna see some purdy sights and meet some kewl folks. Getting sick of the midwest. I'm ready to pick up my ukulele and go.

Who else is out there?!

2. Fractal Phi

Fractal Phi Guest

Not hitching by any means, but I'm
    In Milwaukee. Crazy.

LINK REMOVED

3. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

Hah... Sheboygan here. LAME.
    ):

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

let me know if you make it to San Diego. theres a subgenius X-day drill in ohio in late july i think.

5. Skooky

Skooky Member

6. altbro

altbro Guest

Hey, I'm trying to go to portland as well. I'll team up with you if you want to.

7. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

that would be awesome C:

8. altbro

altbro Guest

My email address is m83gonzalez@yahoo, send me a message and we can go from there.

9. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

okee, will do so in a few days. still bumming here :( :<

10. Capt._Obvious

Capt._Obvious Member

My hitch-hiking days are behind me (for now) but I wish you kids luck. :)

Also want to recommend ya stop in Santa Barbara (or better yet, Isla Vista, the little college town just west of SB) on your way up the coast if you're taking a southern route. Very nice here in the summer, or any other time.

Happy trails and be safe.

11. Fractal Phi

Fractal Phi Guest

Sheboygan blows.

LINK REMOVED

12. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra Member

I am leaving NY in a week or so, hope to see some of yall out on the road! Safe travels.

13. seven7293

seven7293 Member

Let me know how Portland is if you guys go :D My hopes are to move there in a few years. Next chance I get I'll be on a flight there for vacation

14. lil_hippie13

lil_hippie13 Guest

Hey :) iv been tryin to find a partner to go with on my trip it would make it much less lonely cuz my dog dont talk lol but if ur still lookin for a travel buddy im very crafty an have alot of out door expearence.. if u cant tell cuz i cant spell.. hay that rymes lol but if ur still intrested let me know cuz i plan on leaving this summer :)))

15. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Hey, my name is spirit. Ive taken up traveling fulltime. Ive hitch hiked around the midwest, and ALL OVER mexico before and after the international gathering in palenque. I just got back into the states and have been squating in mexico. Its just me and my dog doobie and i think im heading to florida, but then to montana in june for nationals. Id love to meet up. I like to travel with other traveling folks, especially if you have a dog :) i have a guitar too and love to jam!

16. TheNaturalDude

TheNaturalDude Guest

Hay, I would love to travel with some other people :) I'm 18 and live near Chicago right now and I was planning to leave this june when I graduate High School. I was also planning to go to Dancing Rabbit over the summer but sadly I didn't get a reply from them :( So I don't know, I would love to meet some people who want to travel. I play Guitar and sing, I'm vegetarian and yeah I don't have a set destination so I'm open to go anywhere. Send me an EMAIL if interested: thefischkopf@googlemail.com

17. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

I'm back! Anyone wanna explore with me, PM me for my email. Stuck back in my hometown in WI again. sigh.

18. Dionysus

Dionysus Member

Yo yo fancy Im leavin around the 3rd for Oregon. Place called Circle of Children Village School. Its an intentional community in its adolescent stage and im going to intern/live. You should check it out n see if its your bag. Im lookin for a travelin buddy.

19. fancysocks

fancysocks Guest

Could I get some more information on this? :D