Your favourite piece of clothing?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by foresting, May 14, 2012.

1. Ayden Carlos

Ayden Carlos Member

My favorite piece of clothing is the collection of cool and comfortable t-shirts that I pack wherever I go, either it is a sleepover or a trip to anywhere.

2. ChinaCatSunflower67

ChinaCatSunflower67 Member

My blue Sheepdogs T, and my green bell sleeved jacket, looks just like yours but dark green, I like it because when I play the sitar the sleeves go up really easily and stay out the way.

3. SadieScarlett

SadieScarlett Member

this:

[​IMG]

It's reversible, huge, rain doesn't go through to your skin, has a cool design AND it has 2 zipped kangaroo pouches (for both reversible sides) and 4 other pockets so it's essentially a bag.

Best item of clothing EVER. And I got sold it for a fiver.

4. raejustrae

raejustrae Member

a band shirt my boyfriend gave me. <3

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I own six Armani suits, most expensive one being over $5000. That suit combined with my $1800 Stefano Bemer shoes and $750 Kiton tie makes my favorite outfit.

6. Sixpence

Sixpence Member

My vintage g4000 suede fringe jacket (picked up at a local shoppe for $10!), a couple of concert shirts, and a pair of jeans I reverse tie-dyed.

7. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

My oldest pair of jeans, about 5 years old now. They are totally worn down are ripped in many places (showing part of my underwear), so I didn't wear them often and thought about to dump them. But since my girlfriend (who I met not long ago) wears jeans that are much more ripped and falling apart, I wear them more often now. :)

I hope they will last a bit before I have to dump them.

8. Mason Grey

Mason Grey Member

my favorite clothes are all plaid button-up shirts.....

9. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Man thats so cool i want one lol.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I borrowed a flannel shirt from an old guy friend in high school and I've pretty much found a way to incorporate it into my wardrobe at every single stage in my life. Its my go-to camping shirt, I wear it around the house pretty much constantly in the fall and winter, and I can even make it look cute and stylish by wearing it belted with leggings or tied at the waist with a tank top and skinny jeans.

I say "borrowed" but obviously I still have it like 12 years later so I don't know if that is the correct word here...

I wore it while painting my room once and got paint on the sleeves but I think it adds character.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Sadie Scarlett, I had an off white version of that. Loved it.

Alas, someone needed a layer at a show and it went on tour without me.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my favourites change all the time

i would totally wear shorts like those curtains posted above...i have lots already in blue and green but no red ones

13. Mums2be

Mums2be Banned

Thanks for sharing a very stylish jacket.