Witchcraft?

Discussion in 'Paganism' started by JenLenyn, May 9, 2012.

1. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

Does anybody know about witchcraft? All of that kind of stuff is so fascinating to me and I would love to learn about it if anyone is willing to teach!

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

What do you think "witchcraft" is?

3. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

Listen to dark throne!

4. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

i guess that is left up to each individuals interpretation of the word...i am open to anything really...and all different points of view...everything is based on perception anyway. Whatever witchcraft means to each individual is simply what it means.

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, but what are you seeking to learn?

6. Tyrsonswood

I was just asking because many people have a very TV/Movie idea in their mind and that's not at all the reality of it.

7. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

anything anybody is willing to teach me
    I want to learn as much as possible from as many different points of view as possible...especially controversial subjects such as this one

8. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

i don't have that idea in my mind...i am quite clueless on the subject and I'm fascinated by it...when i was six years old my best friend and I were convinced we were witches and ever since then i have wanted to learn

9. Tyrsonswood

Well you are off to a good start then.

10. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

just because you may not believe in something or are skeptical of something doesn't mean it's wrong for others to explore it

11. Aerianne

Easy there. You don't know Tyrsonswood.

12. securitysbride

securitysbride Banned

watch the exorcist files I think it is called, or something about what you might be tapping into. All is not what it seems. I went to a college to learn massage, we had a dark entity posses one of the students in front of the class. There are lots of witches there. I did some research and discovered that the college founders and owners were satanists. A lot of so called "witches" had some very black experiences. If you dabble in this stuff, it would be in your interest to be very very careful. What is "white" is actually "black" in my experience.

13. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Ah it's not bad at all. You can be a "solitary witch" and I beleive there are a few good books by that title, or you can become part of a coven which can have its ups and downs but overall is a great experience. I would suggest getting your feet wet solitary style after reading and doing some research. You will want to have a connection with Wicca if you intend to practice it. Covens can be found.

14. securitysbride

securitysbride Banned

I just realized I haven't given enough info. Ok its the exorcist diaries not files. Next point is the folks at the college (owners and founders) as well as being satanists were "white witches" They had classes where all the students were wearing witches hats and doing all the "harmless" stuff. They presented as white, as does satan in these diaries, appears as your guardian angel, helper etc. That's how possession starts. Now my classmate that got oppressed in front of the class was speaking out against witch craft. That is exactly what the diaries say. Its all good till you want out and the frightening part is, sometimes you can't get out with a wave of a smudge stick. So if the white was good, what's the college crew doing sucking folks in that way. Why hide the fact that they are practising satanists? I would not touch the concept if I were you. Just my opinion and experience. Thought I should share it with you.

15. Aerianne

Okay, this is a commonly held misconception. The fact is, more "Witches" than not, do not hold any belief in "Satan".

16. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

That was hilarious.

17. JenLenyn

JenLenyn Member

i agree i don't but i felt like i was being judged and i am one to stand up for myself

18. Aerianne

All I'm saying is that you should be careful not to jump to conclusions and make judgement yourself; after all, you don't know what he believes and doesn't believe.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

19. Tyrsonswood

^^^ This ^^^

and, JenLenyn, I was in no way attacking you... Too many people want to follow this path because they saw stuff on TV or in a movie and think it's "cool" to toss curses around and "stuff". If that is not where your mind is then you are ready to find your path.

I was complementing you.

20. Tyrsonswood

Ummmm..... No.