Male Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Andrew0983, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

Do you ladies play with your partner's little nipples?
    Do you men enjoy this kind of play?

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I love having my nipples played with. It seems I've been incorporating a lot more nipple play during masturbation lately than usual, too.

3. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

God yeah, I LOVE it. I enjoy nipple play more than my wife does I think. Love to have my nipples sucked while I masturbate - fave activity.

4. friendlyfred

friendlyfred Member

is there a buzz kill if mine are bigger then hers?

5. icecube

icecube Member

yeah i love it when my ex played and sucked my nipples.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I play with my nipples sometimes. But I pull my wife's ones outwards & see how long she can tolerate it for. She seems to like that! I may buy some nipple suckers off a website oneday. They would give a better harder nipple for longer.You can buy some that you place over the nipple & then when you use the bulb attached on other end to suck them with -you then use some small rubber type rings that go over the nipple & keep it erect.
    Ice cubes would be ideal as nipple erecters as well!

7. Sweet_N_Innocent

Sweet_N_Innocent Member

I love to play with my mans nipples. I think he enjoys it too.

8. Reality Override

Reality Override Member

I once jokingly asked my boyfriend if I could lick his nipples after we had some fun. He just smiled at me being silly and said "Okayyy," and I went to town. I heard a few moans after just a little bit of light licking and I asked, "Oh, you like that?"
    He said yes, popped a boner, and ever since then I've been paying attention to his nipples, too.

9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

sometimes it's nice to get my nipples pinched just before I cum

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I frequently find myself stimulating my nipples with my free hand while masturbating, without even thinking about it. It just seems to be an automatic reaction.

1 person likes this.
  11. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

My husband loves me to pull his nipples really hard just as he cums. He goes through the roof.

Turner likes this.
  12. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

I love having my nipples played with and pinched. It's like there's a direct connection to my cock or something.

bigredinmass and bananaman321 like this.
  13. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

I love sucking my BF's nipples but he's the first guy I've ever done it too. He always moans and grabs hold of my back or my head really tightly. He never suggested it, I was just kissing and licking him all over and his nipple came into range and I started sucking it without thinking.

14. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I love when my lady sucks on mine! I am way more sensitive there then her and she knows it so when she wants to get me going that is one of the things she does. We were with a girl in another couple a while ago that had such sensitive nipples she could cum just from someone sucking on them hard with no pussy play.

15. Zebb

Zebb Member

Yep. I really like it when my wife plays with mine, but sometimes they are so sensitive I have to tell her not to suck them. Of course, that isn't much of a problem these days because we hardly ever get intimate. :sad:

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I remember one time, during puberty, when my hormones were all over the place & masturbation was the newest & greatest addition to my life actually being able to express milk from my nipples. It scared the life out of me at the time & it wasn't until many years later I learned that it's not uncommon in pubescent boys.

17. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

That's really interesting because one of my GFs claims that she can have an orgasm just from having her nipples sucked. She said she had her first orgasm like that when she was breastfeeding her second child. Now that seems somehow very wrong but apparently lots of women do. Don't really know but it would be so cool. Not the breastfeeding and the baby thing though.

18. Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt Member

I enjoy playing with and sucking my lover's nipples... I am always happy when I am with a man who enjoys having his nipples played with. :)

19. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

I love little man nipples, they're so cute, I love playing with them.

20. happypills

happypills Member

oh yes, my husband has very nice nipples and I like to lick and pinch them frequently!