Past life reads

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rick Waid, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I rarely do past life readings anymore. I might come back and do a few. I had a wonderful when I did them. I read past lives on three major forums. I learned so much from you all and from the information I was receiving. Many blessings and I will think about it. Good night everyone.

2. Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker Members

hello i'm new in here, i'd like a past life reading, since i dreamed of most of them, just want to know if you can see one of them

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

To dream walker , I dont think Rick is doing past life reads any more . You might try one of the many methods of self regression . Like guided self hypnosis regression or one of the skrying methods . I am not on this forum much any more , but do check in every few months .

4. archenemy

archenemy Members

i would sooo love u to read me, if u ever have the time. im constantly dreaming i live somewhere else, im w different people i dont know. very strange. these dreams drive me nuts, i dont know what the heck they mean. i have a complete life somewhere else when im dreaming. then when i remember my next dream....im back at the other place again. its like im seeing it in my dreams but i have no idea how to interpret these dreams. alot of my dreams im travelling on a bus or train, im always alone and its always pitch black night. its as if im travelling to my job, to work...in my other life. i wanna figure these dreams out....

5. archenemy

archenemy Members

U dream this stuff too, Dreamwalker? Anyways i just realized this is all from last yr...