Past life reads

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rick Waid, Apr 25, 2012.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i think rick waid is a careful writer with
    a gift for simplicity . i hope we get to see
    his little stories .

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can tell you that Rick has been spot on in readings he has done for me.

3. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

Well, I don't necessarily believe in past lives, but then again, I don't disbelieve in it either, and am open minded to the possibilty that we all have lived before, and will all live again. And if we have lived before, is it possible for anyone to gain access to knowledge of their past lives in our current life? Again, I'm sceptical, but also open minded to the possibility. :)

4. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I wrote a book I can not remember if I posted it? And thanks to all for kind words.

5. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Of course there's no way to verify unless you have the same gift Rick has, which I don't. However I can say from personal experiences of my own that if somebody is truly psychic / in spiritual communion (both of which terms are roughly equivalent, I think), they can know whatever it is they need to know without resorting to physical/material information.

In spite of my own psychic experiences and strong psychic leanings, I tend to wonder what kind of real therapeutic or spiritual value past life readings could have. However I've never had one done, so I can't really say from my own experience. So I'm very curious as to what that would be like - cuz who knows? It could end up being revelatory and life-changing, and if so I'd hate to miss out on an experience like that. ;)

6. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I saw a post one day on a site please help I have been to many doctors and spent a lot of money with no answers. Can anybody do a past life? I told her I never done before but I would try it. She never told me anything till after I read her. I saw her riding a wagon in the old west and she fell off the wagon and broke her neck. She posted on the site about the neck pain she has had for years and doctors can not find anything wrong.

7. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i wanta play to rick.

8. zengizmo

Well that does seem like verification, doesn't it.

9. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Hi Roamy, nice to see you again. Everytime I get on a site it blows up. The thing is when I go back things want to come forward. This why I said 5. The journey is amazing. My mind stores all the info and it is hard to sleep. This site let's me take breaks and I want to thank you all ahead of time.

10. roamy

roamy Senior Member

hi rick.no rush.i ment when ya have time.i'm always gettin' stuff about others,just thought t'would be a fun change being on the other side of it.i get that!, your mind being full of stuff.thats all the spirit people giving you info.they should have a set bed time. ha! ha!nice talkin' ta ya again rick.:)

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i consider a literal past life is relational in a couple aspects . one is remembering everything since you began as an egg . the other is long term cultural , perhaps a difficulty of family/society that needs generations to understand and resolve .

a metaphysical past life model is a way of language . to remember the womb , birth , and those first years is to remember existence before you had received a social language to think with .

to feel a different life long ago , well , it's something more than
    just about identity . it can be of a responsibility you have accepted
    because you are able ... like preserving an ancestoral wisdom about
    flowers or healing the wound from a desparate old war .

12. Invisible Soul

Well, if you don't have time to do mine, it can wait till another time. :)

13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Count me in. Please.

14. Invisible Soul

Reincarnation is something that's always fascinated me. I am a person who needs concrete proof before I can have 100% faith in something's existence. But by the same token, I've always had an open mind when it comes to spiritual matters. For me, reincarnation does seem like the most plausible of all the afterlife theories, and it is something that interests me a lot. Since I first learned of past life regression, it's something I've always said I'd love to do if I got the chance to. I guess this is the next best thing. hehe :)

15. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I always post 5 but realistically it is always more. I know that. I will work on everyone it just takes time. Thank you

16. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

My first person I will do tonight. And will do one every night. Thanks Rick

17. zengizmo

Rick, you are an outstanding human being. I'm glad you decided to visit here again - I must have missed you on previous occasions.

18. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Thank you Zengiizmo, I appreciate it.

19. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Hi Tyrsonswood, let me see what comes to me. Last time I read you it did not click much but all the opposite. So let me see if this time I can see clearly. First of all I am instantly standing in front of a fire truck. And I had an instant thought of the chicago fire. I recieved the name Ronald and then I heard Hemming. I see a man collapse in front of me from smoke inhalation. Sometimes what I see is hard to understand but I see a man with long grey hair and he is carving like a wooden idol a small one 2 to 3 inches and I see a bird is circling him. I just saw another person like at a bar and he collapse. I heard Jerico and Pilgrims earlier. I heard the golden eagle. Ok I am seeing a very pretty young lady and I can tell she has blond curly hair very young 16 to 19 and I believe you are coming on a train and she is very excited. I heard Marshall. I am getting a lot of names with you Williard Scott. I look up and see the nurses wearing those cute hats but I see a man on a gurney in bad shape and he has blackness on his face like he was in the fire. But there is something missing I believe one of your legs is gone. Do you feel pain or weird pain in your leg at times. I believe you lost the bottom part of your leg because I see you with no lower part and you are dressed nice so you must have made it thru the bad part. You must have been into some kind of politics because I heard supreme court Ok this was my first. I will try to see if anything else comes tomorrow.

Here was your first read I did. Look at the info and you can see some stuff matched from before. Plus I wish you would of waited till I was finished today. I was going to try more. Please look at the names I gave you and see how they connect to the time frame. I get the names and they are part of the history of the read.
    Here is your original Mind Reading read.

Tyronsonwood, I did not try yet. I have my baby every other night and sometimes I can not do it cause of taking care of her. I am in my car and yes I will take a STAB at it. I see you really are telling me the truth. I see you having issues sleeping tossing and turning. Ok let me see. I heard Barnaby kid. I have no clue what that means.I heard stubborn. So you are a little creepy or are you putting these thoughts in my head I see a hatchet, ax, tomahawk. Did you have an issue with fire or burning stuff? I heard leg warmers. Now this is strange I see you throwing up and then I felt pregnant. Very weird maybe someone near is pregnant. Another refference to heat fanning the face. I see a personcrawling out of a hole. Maybe a grave digger? Do you like outerspace? I could go on but I am getting behind. Thanks Rick

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Thanks, Rick. I'm going to sort through this and see what sticks.

Interesting side note, it doesn't seem that you picked up on me being murdered in my last life... I was born with a remembrance of that death. I always figured that was the life prior. It certainly wouldn't have been something I made up at such a young age.