Trip Report 4 Tabs

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by upperlevel, Mar 23, 2012.

1. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

Thats an ego-loss for you... welcome. It sounds like the experience was so intense that you had to focus on breathing to keep you in body as much as possible. Which is good, because breathing is at the core of mediation. When you focus on the in and out of breathing it clears the mind. but your ego in a sense tried to pull you back by giving you the sensation of urination. so you focused on bodily functions instead of where ever else your mind would have gone.

Now the doors are open, explore with caution, respect, love, enjoy.

2. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Thank you. I don't know if I should take more to leave my body or if it will be a choice I need to make

If that was ego loss, it was completely different for me than I had imagined or how others described it. I thought it would be more of an out of body experience, and I guess in some ways it was. It was almost like my essence left my body and I was left with just the body so all I could do was breath and pee. I thought I'd be where my spirit was, not where my body was. Perhaps next time will be different.

I would advise anybody considering these dosages, night time is the time for them. I remember at numerous points when I had the fortitude, I turned on the lamp in the otherwise nearly pitch black room. Seeing things in the light when your mind is so far from reality could easily send someone into a panic attack. I think it's best to see what is actually there and what is in your mind separately, but when you see a lighted room at this dose the two become melded together. This may sound enjoyable almost being in a dreamlike state, but it can be difficult to discern between what is real and what is in your mind, this may cause very psychotic behaviour. These are the times I can see that people would run naked into the streets or jump out of windows.

3. NYdeadhead1993

NYdeadhead1993 Member

Lol that is 100 percent true I have seen pretty effed up shit with the lights on and at night time I obviously know its not real because it's pitch black.

4. Cicada1700

Cicada1700 Members

Five years later,
    The future
    Everything's the fucking same.
    Later today I'll buy 4 tabs and comment my experience.

1 person likes this.
  5. Cicada1700

Cicada1700 Members

Five years later,
    The future
    Everything's the fucking same.
    Later today I'll buy 4 tabs and comment my experience.

1 person likes this.