kinky bottom fantasies/experiences

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by johnnbouy, Mar 18, 2012.

1. jsb

jsb Member

I have bottomed a few times now with the same guy. I feel my feminine side want to come out while i'm getting
    fucked. I am normally a masuline guy. I have a fantasy of wearing a bra with lace panties and stockings while
    he fucks me. The thought gets me super horny.

2. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I love to have milk and yogurt in my ass and then punch it out into a glass and drink it all.

3. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I love to have things put up my ass then eat them or drink then when I let it out again.
    Milk and yogurt and beer are very nice.
    You should try it you all

4. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Im a total bottom, and for me it would be having 2 or more tops all to myself, i would love to please mulriple top men 2 at a time all day or night long

Si69, DaveTheBiGuy and BiMature56 like this.
  5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

That's one reason I'm very eager to try it out. They mystery is driving me nuts. But I have a feeling I'd like it. :blush:

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I dream of being in a gay threesome, myself in the middle of course. I sincerely hope to experience that pleasure someday. I know it's a realistic goal for me.
    I hope to get to the point I have so much sex with guys that I'm loose enough to take two guys up my butt at the same time. I realize this would be more fetishistic and symbolic than practical, and realistically speaking there's a lot to consider with making healthy and safe choices. But it would be a badge of honor to have been so used for guys' pleasure and show I am passionate about being sexually satisfying for any man who desires me.
    Lately I've had a fantasy of having a particular friendship with a couple of guys, about six to ten. I see them as sort of old hippies, so they're easy going and into free love. Hopefully some hairy chested bears in the group and maybe a younger guy or two. We'd all be something like friends with benefits together, but the friendship would be strong. We would all challenge each other to be more adventurous sexually, but more importantly to be a good friend to each other. We would usually all hang out all be naked, though we would be open to putting on some panties and hose occasionally, and every once in awhile do some CMNM. We would be very open with each other but not all about the sex. Sometimes Netflix and chill would literally mean Netflix and chill. Hanging out could result in lots of hot, steamy kinky sex or cuddling. Each touch would be a call to some kind of closeness. And there would be lots of kissing. :) We would all get together for "party" holidays like New Year's and Fourth of July, and other occasions would pop up throughout the year. It's from these meetings I would earn the affectionate nickname of Fingercuffs. In between there would be smaller gatherings of the guys to do whatever.
    Will I ever be fortunate to be a part of something like this? I'm sure this has happened in history several times and is happening in many places of the world now. I really wish something like this would come my way for once.

7. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Deleted.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  8. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

You bring up some good questions. But I don't think my homosexual side is defined too strongly in respect to my heterosexual side. I might be going off on a tangent here, or missing the point, but the gender of the person matters to me. Through the technology of strapons, men aren't necessarily tops anymore. A man could like being fucked by a woman because it actually feels good to him and/or it changes the sexual dynamic, though it still can remain completely a heterosexual dynamic. Also to many a man who has another man's penis penetrate him anally has experienced the ultimate experience of homosexuality. If a guy wants an awesome prostate massage, getting it from another guy's dick isn't necessarily going to be on the guy's mind. Similarly, a guy's not going to look to boink another guy just because his girlfriend won't take it up the butt. I do concede that some people might not be open to certain things until circumstances in their lives change. Heteronormativity and toxic masculinity do a good job of denying many people, too many people, the knowledge that same sex pleasure can be really fun for them, for example. Assume hypothetically that restriction does not exist and yes, there will be more exploration but those who are truly heterosexual will not do anything with the same sex just because nobody of the opposite sex will or can do something they really want to try.
    Take myself for instance. I have been wrestling with the meaning of my attraction to members of the same sex. I have also been very unsuccessful with members of the opposite sex. In my attempts to rationalize my same sex desires, I have often questioned whether I'm just so desperate and horny for sex I'm willing to jump ship. The problem was I was not able to accept these same sex desires for themselves, without contrasting them to my opposite sex desires. But in my eventual acceptance of bisexuality I am confident I like guys on their own merit. If I didn't I wouldn't consider them no matter my circumstances. And maybe if I were desirable by the ladies the question of how hot guys are might not come to question. But here I am and a certain path has been laid out but in accordance with my natural inclinations.
    Regarding what kind of guy I would like, I wouldn't necessarily turn down a homosexual. If the vibe were right, why not? And I might learn something about human sexuality through the experience of his approach. But I'm not actively seeking a gay guy. Like you I'd like to be with someone who agrees ladies are hot. However, I tend to be submissive with guys at least theoretically (so far). I think I'd want to be a bottom, though I would like to keep my options open , especially with cute, smooth twinks, so I'll say I'm bottom leaning vers, and I'd prefer to be with a top but someone who's open to switch from time to time.

9. Granite69

Deleted.

10. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

True, those are all different experiences at least mentally. I guess that was my point all along.
    Unfortunately for me I never stumbled upon any opposite sex relationship that lasted very long, and none for years. And zero experience with the same sex. Still I think we like the same things in much the same way!

Granite69 likes this.
  11. Cumlover713

Cumlover713 Members

I was in a hot threesom last night, getting fucked in the ass & sucking cock at the time is awesome. I’m getting horny thinking about it, I’m ready for some more cock right now.

rookie67, Si69 and Mrcurios like this.
  12. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, I get your point about a dildo not being a penis. As a female, I have preferred a real "98.6 degree cock" as you put it, inside me.

Having said that, my husband and I engaged in pegging, or strap on sex for several years. Since he is bisexual, I often felt that I was a substitute for him getting a "98.6 degree cock" in him. We stopped having heterosexual intercourse years ago (my choice) and he doesn't seem to miss it. His orgasms from getting pegged have been incredible intense.

I am pretty sure he is likely a bottom when he is with men.

For what it's worth, we have been together over 35 years, married over 30.

bry75 and Granite69 like this.
  13. Granite69

Deleted.

14. Granite69

Deleted.

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

As it turns out my girlfriend and I have the same fantasy when she fucks me. One day I was embarrassed and told her that I fantasize that she is impregnating me when she cums in my ass. She laughed and said that she has the exact same fantasy when she is pumping her cum up my ass. So there we are sharing the same thoughts unknown to each other.

16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I had a nice threesum yesterday with a tall Maori guy with a big thick cock and a girlfriend of his.

It was an enjoyable change for me instead of two other guys...one to fuck me while I suck the other....I had a lovely shaved wet pussy to eat as I got fucked.....and could use my silicone snake in her pussy as I ate her clit and gave her a powerful orgasm just as I got bred.

Roll on the next.

Simon :)