Cumming by getting fucked?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Codmouse, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

How many people do this? I was new to the gay scene like 2 years ago, but have spoken to many people in Denver about it. How many guys can cum from getting fucked without touching?

So far, in Denver, there are extremely few who do. What is it like for the rest of the the gay scene? Is this common?

BiMature56 and StrongRightHand like this.
  2. Ally_Meme

Ally_Meme Guest

Not that common but there are guys who can auto-cum from being fucked. Two factors - a really good top or bottom. For some bottoms, it is a very regular thing - I remember one bottom FB who always autocum on my fucking him. The main thing is to be able to massage the prostate and the way the bottom angle his butt seems to do the trick. I have only met one other bottom who manage to autocum once but we have never been able to repeat the feat! I heard it was so good but I have never been able to autocum when being fucked - got close not not quite there :-(

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

the prostate usually needs a lot of pressure to be applied to it in order for the guy to be able to cum from just that. you need a certain angle and you need to apply a constant pressure for more than just a fleeting second. the trick is more easily done with fingers than cock. but if done correctly every guy should be able to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. so it's in the technique.

BiMature56, missionfigdeluxe and Si69 like this.
  4. biteen1

biteen1 Member

My boyfriend can make me cum without either of us touching my dick. It's not easy though, and I'm really not sure why it happens.

What I do know is that It only happens when he fucks me hard and fast and also for a long time, so you need a really good top that can control himself. He has a big dick also, so that helps I guess. It also helps if I haven't cum for a few days and I'm really turned on. It doesn't always happen though, but when it does it is very, very intense and I have to pull his dick out of me. It feels great.

5. biteen1

biteen1 Member

Also, it only happens when I'm on my back with my legs up and out.:2thumbsup:

thepapasmurph likes this.
  6. biteen1

biteen1 Member

I should also add, that unlike my boyfriend, I cum really easily. lol

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It has happened to me with anal stimulation alone (I'm not gay though)

8. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I know a guy who cums from getting fucked he says it's the only reason he puts up with the pain he gets from the fucking

9. Edward74

Edward74 Guest

I've seen a couple.....lesbian[​IMG]

10. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

This should not be your goal in itself. Sure, it is good if it happens but it is more likely NOT to happen, if you focus too much on it.

Good sex is supposed to be fun. Being on a mission of any kind usually spoils the fun.

I used to have a bf who was very impressed by my ability to make him come without him ever touching himself. The good part was that I was also able to control his shooting which drove him above the top. True, awesome sex...

But even the best sex alone cannot warrant sustainable, long lasting relationship.

KD

11. starcroxed

starcroxed Guest

I cum from getting fucked. I know it isn't a common thing, but it does happen. I am to the point now where i hardly ever touch my dick. I cum like a woman...multiple small orgasms instead of just one big one.

DaveTheBiGuy and BiMature56 like this.
  12. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

how do you know how women cum?

13. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Good question there man, how does a man get a sense of what it feels like to cum as a woman?

I have had some bat-shit insane orgasms from my ex fucking my ass, but there is also the factor of the reach around. I have also had some insane orgasms while plugging my ass with a dildo and masturbating, much higher increase in pleasure and that sense of nerve lock where you cant do shit but let out some crazy moans. I would like very much to know how to work my butt on a boys cock to create such a non manual orgasm, would be very nice indeed.

14. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

i never have personally, but i guess i experience something similar. when i bottom i tend to achieve a purely-anal orgasm that does nothing for my cock other than getting hard. maybe my ex was just a mediocre top. he was a virgin though, so it'd make sense. but i can ride that orgasm for as long as i'm being topped, AND have a regular orgasm normally. so maybe i'm lucky in that regard ^^

15. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I usually have a couple orgasms while receiving anal, especially if they tease it by speeding up and slowing down. First I precum where it just drips out with every thrust, then it builds to the climax which feels like impending orgasmatron! Sometimes it requires a little touching, but not much at all.

1 person likes this.
  16. wowzer

wowzer Member

pretty much same for me....i tend to precum a ton before finally exploding

17. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I've never cum with cock but have twice from being fingered

18. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

There has only been one time I've cum from getting fucked without toughing my cock. It may have been able to happen other times but I always jack off while a cock is inside me.

The one time it happened was one of the first times I got fucked. My friend back in high school started fucking me when I was about 13 and I loved letting him stick his cock in my ass. This one weekend his parents were gone for the day so we got completely naked and bathed together, once we got out of the shower we went right to his room and started making out right on his bed still wet from the bath.

He began to whisper that he wanted to fuck me so I stradled him and lowered myself onto his cock. Both of us being wet still his cock slid right into me and felt better than ever before. I started playing with my cock as I'd slid his cock in and out of my ass but soon he grabbed my hips and really started fucking me. He was fucking me pretty hard and fast and everytime he would ram his cock into me the head must have hit my prostate or something because it would send incredibly jolts of electricity though my body. The jolts felt amazing and became more and more powerful and finally I just stopped jacking off because I did not want to cum too soon, but even though I stopped touching my cock the desire to cum never went away and his cock felt better and better with every thrust of his hips.

Finally I just could not take it anymore and cum started shooting out of my cock.

To be completely honest it actually felt like I had to shit and the more and more his cock rammed into me the more I felt I had to go. Finally at the last second I thought for sure I was going to shit but the feeling of his cock was so incredible I did not want to pull away so at the last second I could not take it anymore and thought for sure I was going to shit all over him but instead of shitting I started cumming. It was an incredibly weird feelilng but it was amazing.

1 person likes this.
  19. audio guy

audio guy Member

I have cum from getting fucked, but my bf is just over 8 inches and wide.
    It was with my legs in the air so his cock was very deep inside me.

20. CUMLOVER2

CUMLOVER2 Guest

The first time it happened to me was when I was serving in Vietnam in the Marines, about 1969. I worked in the supply dept., so we had allot of tents full of equipment. I got to know one guy very well and I talked him into letting me give him a blow job. He shot a big load and I loved it. We made a habit of this every few nights. We would just go into an empty tent, so it was very easy. I asked him if he would like to fuck me in the ass and he said sure, so we found some sort of hand cream or something and I did it lying on my back. It hurt for a few pumps, but then it started to feel great. I had my legs up on his shoulders, so he got in deep and I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I was also masturbating myself while he did it and he even took hold of me to continue the masturbation for the first time.

When he finally started cuming, I could feel it was warm. He then pulled it out and I grabbed it and worked the rest of his cum all over my stomach and chest. I shot my load then too all over both of us, without touching myself. I think it only happened because of the situation and it being the first time I was ass fucked. Then, I rubbed it all in and thanked him. He did it a few more times like that in the coming months. Until he was transferred. I think about it once in a while masturbating . . . ​