Naked pics of self?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by PhilKesel, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I have lots of pictures on the Internet. But I'm not going to tell you where to find them.

2. Shale

Shale ~

I have been nude in public since skinny dipping at the Atlanta Pop Festival in 1970 and there were ppl taking pics. I actually wish I could find one of those historical nude pics of me.

Not me at Byron Georgia 1970
    (but another old man in his late 60s today)
    [​IMG]

Since the mid '80s I have been a member of naturist groups and have written articles for naturist magazines, including many fotos of me and other nudists. So, yeah I have had naked pics of myself for many decades.

Even before we got the Clothing Optional Beach at Haulover Park in 1991, we used to sail nude on the bay and off the coast.
    [​IMG]

I even worked as an artist model and had some pics taken while modeling. Some published in the local college paper because my modeling was technically illegal the way the new city law was written and I was making a point that I was being paid to be naked - just like the strippers the law was aimed at.
    [​IMG]

Actually I just took a couple of pics at the beach today because it was such a perfect day, but I have many fotos from activities at Haulover. Like the showers we had placed on the beach side of the dunes instead of on the roadway where you have to wear something.

[​IMG]

There is a courtesy of not taking pics without permission on the nude beach, but with the ubiquitous cell fone cams you will likely be in a Web-ready digital pic if cute or interesting enuf. Just an unfortunate reality - so if you take your clothes off in public you realistically should be prepared for a foto to be taken. If you are a serious nudist and out there, it won't really matter so much.

Asphalt-cowboy and Annwyn'Bri like this.
  3. polske

polske Member

Yep !!

4. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yep, I have. Most of them have been texted, but I've emailed them too. None are on the internet except and ass pic in my "me" album here. :2thumbsup:

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  5. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

I've posted nude pics online and there are some taken by other folk as well. I see it as "hiding in plain sight" - among the millions of nude images out there, the chances that anyone I know will stumble on mine are pretty minute, and if they do it means they were out looking for nudes anyway.

6. Shale

Shale ~

aww :(

7. Lordspot

Lordspot Guest

the wife an I both enjoy taking self shots. and shots of each other. though none are public that we know of.

8. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Shale u have a nice butt I wanna sink my teeth into it

1 person likes this.
  9. Mad_Masturbater

Mad_Masturbater Member

Yes i have just posted my first one's on here. One is just me in the bathroom mirror the other is after i cummed cos i was so horny from taking it ;)

10. CaptK

CaptK Member

Are you kidding?
    Of course!

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

12. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

13. Marebare

Marebare Member

¡love the eye candy! Keep it coming

14. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

Nice nudist!

15. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Nice nekkid non-violent resistance. :2thumbsup:

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

16. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

enjoying the sun and the sea on the beach[​IMG]

17. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I'm definitely a nudist at heart....walk around and sleep in the nude...but I don't think I have the courage to put a pic up here haha

18. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

These should be the "Secret Nudist Pages"! Spring and lovely warm weather here in the south of Australia now so nude more and more often around house, bushwalking, at the beach and camping. Heading off on a 2 week nude roadie to my favourite isolated spot to live free of threads until a) I get bored; b) I run out of food and return home; or c) the weather takes a drastic turn to cold conditions!

Joe90 likes this.
  19. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I have more nude pics of myself than clothed ones....By the way Biggles if thats a pic of you, looks pretty good....