Photo
- - - - -

Isn't English the most Beautiful Language ?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 height

height

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted May 01 2017 - 05:28 PM

English is a pretty beautiful language yes,but some are more.

#102 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted May 03 2017 - 01:24 PM

English is a pretty beautiful language yes,but some are more.

I agree, but then there are so many different dialect in this country, people from just down the road have trouble understanding each other!

I like the French! That language is romantic! Italian is very sexy!

#103 Christal_Nocked

Christal_Nocked

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationDeep in das Heart o' Texas

Posted May 20 2017 - 05:33 PM

This is not an insult to anyone its just my expression of my love for a language I know so little of [and cant spell].

English is just sooo beautiful :daisy:it its art, numerology, music, poetry, and all its manifestations ! Such aN amazing language.

Hindu/Hebrew roots, Latin vocabulary and botanical names, Arabic astronomical names, Greek spiritual words, Germanic influence, just exough French to make it sexxxy ...

"Shakespeare is in the alley with some French Girls who say they know me well". -[Chillin Dylan claims he is Shakespeare here]

Well, what do all you hippies, yippies, zombies, and freaks think about English, is it the bomb or not ?

Glad you enjoy English. It's my native language but I am now also proficient en Espanol.

I had to give you a rep point for quoting one of my favorite Dylan songs, "Stuck inside of Memphis with those Mobile blues again!"

Cheers.
"Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into skyscrapers."

#104 sickgirl

sickgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted September 05 2017 - 03:57 PM

I have British and German heritage, and think that hearing people from England speak is way more attractive than the way us Americans speak. I used to have a British accent, but lost it when we moved to America. I find the German accent to be very sexy! I once had a German boyfriend who used to talk dirty to me in German while we had sex/did s&m! I speak a little German, and a lot of Espanol....

Click to shop at Herbies Head Shop