dilaudid

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by prissbaby, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

yeah fent enters the blood so fast, not much can counteract the effects,I chewed my first fent patch while I was on 10-20mg of oxycodone and fuck I was hallucinating for hours, thought a giraffe was walking across the street (luckil I wasn't driving) but fuck did make that 3D movie quite exciting, anyways yeah, I'd just put a patch on don't smoke, snort, or chew (eat) the patch, strong shit, anyways dilaudid is strong shit too, but 8mg, is pretty strong most people get high off 4mg for 3-4 hours, if it is 8mg an hour, maybe too much, but maybe (if the right patch) cut to pieces and wear, I'm stuck with the gelly ones, so can't really cut them without it going everywhere, the other ones are in the plastic matrix so can be cut but small amounts are lost.. so eh. As you said becareful is all =]

2. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

A little disappointed with Dilaudid. I found it to be much more euphoric than morphine but with no sedation. I guess I like the sedating effect of opiates as much as the euphoria.

3. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

I just did dilaudid for the first time today. I took 5 2mg pills and crushed em up and snorted em. Great stuff.. My whole body felt... Warm & Fuzzy :afro:

About to go do some more.. I got like 6 left.

4. METAL GODDESS

METAL GODDESS Guest

i have a ? hope somebody can answer i have chronic pain in my lower abdomen it took me years an 19 surgerys an i dont know how manys docs found my current pain dr and he was giving me roxicodone 15 mg 4 time a day for about 6 months recently changed me to 30 mg kadian 2x day and 2 mg diluadid 4x day dilaudid does not work and kadian works very little roxicodone worked better but did not bring my pain down to tolerable levels recently is the liquid dilaudid better than the pill should i ask my dr for the fentanyl lollys please help i a lot of pain i have read stuff about snorting and other things with the dilaudid i just want my pain under control thank you

5. METAL GODDESS

METAL GODDESS Guest

:(i have chronic pain in my lower abdomen it took me years an 19 surgerys sound my current pain dr and he was giving me roxicodone 15 mg 4 time a day for about 6 months recently changed me to 30 mg kadian 2x day and 2 mg diluadid 4x day dilaudid does not work and kadian works very little roxicodone worked better but did not bring my pain down to tolerable levels recently is the liquid dilaudid better than the pill should i ask my dr for the fentanyl lollys please help i am in lot of pain i have read stuff about snorting and other things with the dilaudid i just want my pain under control what is the best way to get the most out of my dilaudid for pain until i see my doc thanks

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

in my experience the liquid is faster acting ..for people that cant swallow a pill in a gelcap and with a pump instead of morphine...good luck goddess

7. METAL GODDESS

METAL GODDESS Guest

thanks so much for the help:2thumbsup: i will talk to my doc about the liquid

8. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Just a handy reminder that there is an accurate Opioid Dose Equivalence Chart (written out as text) in the relevant sticky thread in this sub-forum.

9. Zacwop

Zacwop Members

How much dilaudid does it take to catch a buzz intranasally? I get 4mg pills every 3 hours and tried niffing 1 but felt Nada. I know if I shot it that would give me a wicked buzz for 30min or so. Thought I might feel something railing it. Obviously need more. Any recommendations on how many 4s I should save up?

10. Mooseknuckle

Mooseknuckle Members

4 to 8mg intranasal works well for me. Dilaudid is 5-6 times stronger than oxycodone. So 8 mg is equal to 40 mg oxycodone.

11. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Dilaudid is best done intranasal imo. I'd rather do it that way over any other. Now Opana is a whole different story.