dilaudid

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by prissbaby, Feb 19, 2012.

1. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

4mg of dilaudid is equivalent to what when it comes to roxis?

also I heard that dilaudids are inaffective when orally taken, alright when snorted and awesome when you bang them. any truth to this?

I've done dilaudid in the past but I really forget a lot, they haven't been around in forever.

thanks in advance for the feedback :)

2. notanewby

notanewby Guest

I have yet to try any dillies but I have heard great things!

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

for a non opiate user like myself they are definitely effective orally

4. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

You got it! Its very true. It gives you one hell of a rush.

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I could be mistaken, but I believe 4mg dilaudid is basically equivalent to 10-12mg of roxicodone, so it's not really that much, depending on your tolerance.

6. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Dilaudid is something like 10x stronger than morphine. So that can give you a basic comparison.

7. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I snorted two. didn't feel that much of anything. probably should've done more like 4... oh well.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I thought you quit all this? :(

9. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

ah well, I quit being a junkie....... happened to come across these last night and couldn't turn them down. I'm doing really well though other than that little blurp....

addiction is hard. but it's one day at a time, I can't beat myself up over lastnight ya know?

10. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

haha nope can't beat yourself up, I've been addicted twice, quit twice, and working on addiction atm, (actual pain killing very little abusing now) but I take 4 orally(4mgdillies) and helps with the oxy's I'm taking, though I've been told they are amazing for banging reason why they cost so much for so little, and last time I did a line of about 5, was sitting in my car wondering if I was still alive, so numb, riduculous the perfect high, didn't care if I was beyond the grave or not, just in that peaceful bliss state. Though my tolerance was lower then, now I'd have to bang 'em, but I'm not touching needles if possible.

11. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Actually i heard it is best when smoked though i've never tried it. Just got a hook up on 8mg dilauded fentynal patches tho but I'm not really into downers, i'll let ya know how it goes if i decided to try some.

I'm a opiate noob, but just wondering you think $2-3 for 8mg dilauded (fentynal patches) is a good deal? J/w, cause i'll probably get 1 or 2 anyways to experiment.

12. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

is it dilaudid (hydromorphone) or fentanil (Fentanyl) mixed? but usually any Fent patch I've seen is around 10$ 75/mcg is like 10-15$ but 2-3$ for 8mg of dilaudid is great, and 2-3$ for fent is good too, so if you have a pic or find one online let me see, I haven't heard of a dillie/fent patch.

13. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

bonkai that sounds like an awesome find!

just... stay an opiate noob. the minute you become more and a noob it might be too late...

14. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

if you are an opiate noob, fentynal is nothing to be screwing around with right off the bat, SERIOUSLY, when people eat them, they fall out or nod before removing the patch, and they die.......this is no joke man, for realzzzz, i wouldnt fuck with the fent, go get ur self some 5mg percs, you can always dose more, and not to mention you have no gauge to go against seeing as u dont know what gets u good, or what is too much, and also you have no idea of how much fent is being released per dose. this sounds really really bad, im getting a feeling of bad juju...............safety first.

MAKeR likes this.
  15. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I've done opiates before, i just don't do them often nor will i do them often...tolerance builds so fast on opiates i can see how easy it is to get hooked. From what i hear fentynal is the closet you can get to H without actually taking H. I hate boogie man stories, they're usually way overstating the reality but i appreciate the warning anyways Mr.Chop.

I was mistaken, i read my buddies text wrong...apparently he has dilaudid patches and fentanyl patches....not mixed. Either way i'm probably still gonna get 1 or 2 of each, $3 i hear is really cheap so i can't pass up a deal.

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^the fentanyl horror stories are true. people DIE from that shit regularly

17. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Yea he's not overstating about the fentanyl. Even seasoned opiate users die from this.

MAKeR likes this.
  18. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Oh nvm, i guess death from drugs is a new phenomena - in other words i'll take caution.

19. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I've never tried dilaudid. Speaking of fentanyl, I've been given that twice before medical procedures to "help me to relax", once before an upper endoscopy, and the other time before having 2 ingrown big toenails removed. Oh, I loved it. In fact, on one of those occasions I asked a nurse if I could have some to take home. She just laughed at me. It's some serious stuff though. In most od cases I've heard of where people died, fentanyl was involved. In one recent case a 17 year old girl from a nearby town died after smoking fentanyl from a patch she'd apparently stolen from a relative. And over in Chicago a couple years ago there was a rash of od's from heroin apparently laced with fentanyl.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

china white.