Bashar

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Random_Zephyr, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

Anyone a fan?

http://bashar.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ygu3rkQZsU

2. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Someone mentioned this in my yoga class the other day, i still don't get it. I agreed with the concept of self empowerment and the levels of consciousness but she lost me with talk about UFO and extraterrestrials. Is it a religion or more of a spiritual practice/meditative practice like yoga.

I'm still a beginner at meditating and I'm using yoga as sort of foothold to enter that clear-minded state. It's great so far but I'm wondering if this Bashar will doing anything to improve upon my current practice. Any suggestions, or rather do i have the read idea about Bashar?!

3. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

From what I gather he's being channeled from the future to help us. He's more extra-dimensional than extra-terrestrial.
    The ideas and teachings are beautiful!
    All kinds of bashar stuff on YouTube.

4. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Aye, tis not what I expected...his teach are quite poetic but I don't really buy it.

5. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

^i think whether someone buys it or not it's great advice :)

6. ricki

ricki Guest

yes i spend a lot of time studying him and the 11 others who have apeared in 2yrs all are non clairvoyant i have listened to 1000 hrs and all say ()%the same data channeling is a hobby so is metaphysics i would love to recomend some like treb-bor-yit-ne or van summers make comparisons ive spent 15 trs researching this

7. VioletJourney

VioletJourney Member

I'm a huge fan of Bashar. I have no problem believing that he's being channeled from another dimension, reality, etc... I'm a believer of other realities, parallel universes, etc...

Regardless of whether or not you buy that he's a channeled ET or not, I think the material is great. It's really empowering and he teaches you how to access your own power and live based on your own inner wisdom and intuition. To me, it doesn't matter where the material comes from... all that matters is that it works!

8. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

I enjoy his channeling - one of the best around IMO :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiX8edl6Ko"]Bashar's most profound speech -NEW- - YouTube