Lodog's year end superphantasmagoric top 11 hip forumers awards of 2011 extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by Lodog, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Most lists go to 10, but mine goes to 11 because I'm the shit.

Number 11 is....

Duck

[​IMG]

A very cynical poster in his early 20s. I notice him because his sig makes me laugh. I don't have much to say about him though... come on he IS 11. The bottom of the list doesn't grant you too many words especially when my hands are already tired from the typing out the title.

It turns out we have a lot in common as far as geekdom goes. Which is kinda cool. There are a lot of nerd based forums out there, and I'd rather banter with 1 or 2 people that like Mystery Science Theater than 258 of them. Here's his best thread of 2011.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=430725&f=53

This thread and a few threads from the "games" forum dominated the first 6 lines of my "my posts" searches for a long time without posting in the thread for 2 months. That's saying something...

So quack you mother quacker. Duck's 11

More to come...

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

All right number 10 is the pride of the UK forum Fingermouse

[​IMG]

The parameters I'm gonna use to choose forumers is largely based on my mood and temper when I'm posting these. I'm feelin a little fingermousey so let's rock.

I assumed the username fingermouse was used to describe the computer mouse, but I came to the conclusion that that's a stupid username, and there must be more to it. There is. Apparently Fingermouse is the name of a puppet show that used to air on BBC in the 80s
    [​IMG]

There could be something more going on with this, but I'm just going to leave it at that... look at that thing though.

Being a Yank, when I read UK forum threads I'm obligated to read them as the Monty Python voices in my head. It just works for me. Fingermouse gets the distinction of getting Eric Idles' high pitched woman's voice. No one else gets this distinction. I knew she was special from that point on.

Who am I kidding her posts just make me laugh

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=431907&f=74

I dare you to read that and not laugh.

So till tomorrow... always look on the bright side of life.

3. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Common sense tells me to stop. Just stop this, but no I'm stubborn... I'll stop around number 5...

You all know number 9. he's everywhere. He's the guy that flips you off after he cut you off. You've been in his house and smoked pot with him... never knew him before or after that though. He's the guy standing behind you in line at the gas station making you feel uneasy it's...

[​IMG]

ROLLING THE FUCK ALONG

Why stop at an all caps username? throw a THE FUCK in there to really get your point across.

His sigs consistently give me the heebie jeebies, I don't know what bothers me more though. His ability to stick with such a morbid topic or the fact that he'll have years worth of material to pull from the sickos online. In fact I've decided his sigs are an expression of the depravity found online... This is how I sleep well at night folks.

I love his in your face attitude. you don't really know where he'll pop up and call you dumbass. He's like the Red Foreman of hipforums except he smokes pot.

Just check out a chat thread in the stoner forums, and he's all over the place. In fact he's the king of the stoner forums. KINGROLLINGTHEFUCKALONG!

4. Lodog

Lodog ¿

All right number 8 is a personal favorite of mine.

Death

[​IMG]

I think this picture of Death represents him better than his avatar and signatures could. Death is all about tombs, being a skeleton, and liking loud bands that go through drummers like drugs. He's intrigued by that flower though... That's the only explanation I have for a metal head to post at a hippy site for 7 years. The flower intrigues death...

Whatever. It's probably something about the bubonic plague, but my latin's dead so we'll never know.

If I was to pick one phrase that describes Death best it would be... He's obviously not a pink school bus full of cheerleaders.

Nothing more needs to be said.

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Alright we're down to number [​IMG]Why the lovely font you ask? Because the next forumer in question is lovely we know this because it's arrogantly put in her username it's...

lovelyxmalia
    [​IMG]

She drew that not me...

Xmalia holds a special place in my heart. I took about 3 months off during the beginning of fall, and only one person sent me a message letting me know I was missed (you bastards) Don't send me an invitation to your wedding Malia. I'll have too many drinks and proclaim to the reception that you're number 7 in my heart baby. subsequently getting beat up by a pissed off groom, 4 groomsman, 2 maids of honor, and a flower girl. The Being already calls me gay. If that gets out I'll be called gay and a wussy.

It's best to just not dwell on what could have beens malia. Even though I sculpted *photoshoped* this beautiful homage to you titled

Venus Di Malia
    [​IMG]

This is the thread that had me at "reply here" http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=431913&f=51

Until later... can't think of anything stupid to say. I wasted all my stupid on the bulk of this post...

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

number 6 is another one from across the pond

The Imaginary Being.

[​IMG]

My woman asked me why I don't socialize on facebook with people I know and grew up with. The answer is simple. I like the differing views and opinions from the anonymous cool people I meet here. If there are riots in England or mass sheep orgy coverups in Wales (1 sheep joke) I can get views and opinions from people I associate with on a regular basis on the subject.

It's really cool. I'd have never known what to call a welshman with 40 wives until I came here... it's shepherd (2 sheep jokes)

The being always struck me as a pretty cool guy that bucks the status quo in Wales and doesn't follow the flock (joke 3)

If you took the imaginary Fonz
    [​IMG]

and put him with the Imaginary Morrissey

[​IMG]

You've got a recipe for the Imaginary Being. He mixes cool and depressed in a wacky way that still comes off cool. When I came back about a year ago he struck me as someone I had to try to upstage in idiotic witty thread responses. I'd be lying if I said I won... lying like a welshman that says he was only trying to help that sheep over the fence...(joke 4)

So in defeat I concede I'm a horrible loser and made him a goofball in my comic thread.

They say the only thing you can't get out of Wales is Virgin wool(joke 5), and I agree because I got a friend out of Wales an Imaginary friend...

So in conclusion I... Oh wait I need one more.

One day a man walked into a pub in Wales and ordered a pint of beer. All the other men in the bar looked at him and the barman asked, "You're not from around here, are you sir?"
    "No," replied the man, "I am from London."
    "So, boyo," said the barman, "What do you do for a living then?"
    "I'm a taxidermist." replied the man.
    "A taxidermist?" asked the barman, "What's one of them then?"
    "Well," replied the man, "I mount animals."
    The barman then turned to all the other welshmen in the bar and said, "It's ok lad's, he's one of us!"

Six Welsh sheep jokes for number Six Imaginary Being!

You're gonna get me back for this one I just know it...

7. Lodog

Lodog ¿

All right I'm startin to get into a groove here. I was regretting this thread the second I hit send the first time, but I'm starting to have fun with it.

Speaking of fun...

Number 5 is MayQueen~420~

[​IMG]

Doesn't she look like she could pop out of the computer and kick your ass? If you answered yes you're an asshole.

Being of the same complexion and hair color as Mayqueen I believe it's just a natural fear and creepiness of gingers that scare you people. All mayqueen wants to do is pop out of your computer and smoke a joint with you, and your gingerphobia rears it's ugly head assuming the worst.

Although while I'm on the subject I think Gingervitis is a much cooler name for the fear of redheads than gingerphobia.

Just remember though the famous words of unknown..."Blondes are noticed, but redheads are never forgotten."

Alright Mayqueen rocks! She's hot, smokes pot, makes poop references without a second thought, and loves to bang... other woman. Hey I'm all for it. I've been on here many times though and sadly watched as men try to garner her affection to the point of the threads resembling a Kevin Smith movie
    [​IMG]

It just isn't going to happen though. Give it up guys.

One of the prerequisites for getting on this list is whether I think it'd be cool to smoke a joint or have a beer with someone. If i was basing my list on that alone she'd be number 1

So until later if Mayqueen isn't going to pop out of your computer and kill you....

Maybe I will...

[​IMG]

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love Gingers; several of them in my extended family. Gingers rock!

9. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying the thread btw keep it up

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Ok brother from another mother...you know me well, lol :sifone: You left us hanging though, wtf!? Did you stop to take a smoke break or something because that is the only excuse good enough for not having posted the rest :p BTW I liked the Gingervitis thing, I think we should start a band named that, lmao :2thumbsup:

11. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I've been doing about one person a day, so I don't get burnt out on it. Just nobody else has posted on this thread but me for the last 5 days until today... I was sad. I had to bring up the ginger thing to get responses... whether you like us or hate us we are definatly something that brings out responses.

12. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

And ticks

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hurry up and get to number one..im still waiting to see what you say about me (with ban button at the ready)

14. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Yeah, fuck with us and we will give you gingervitis dammit!!

15. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I was just a silent reader lol

16. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Tick tock Lets see the rest.

17. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I never commented cuz I figured we'd leave it alone til you were done, then comment to death.

Its not nice to speak while others are speaking...its not nice to post while others are posting :D

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I think we were all waiting until you were done before ripping you a new one..... Just sayin'

19. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I love number 4...

I love her so much I could just eat her up

[​IMG]

It's Kinky Ramona!

With responses like "Lodog I think your my favorite poster" and "Lodog your threads are the best" really strokes my ego in a ways I can't explain... OK maybe I can, I'm a ham and I begin to fade away without reps and lols. Be that as it may Kinky's one of my favorite posters.

She's more honest on these forumers than most... I wouldn't announce to the world I work at DQ. That's just me though. I'd admit I work at McDonalds or something, but McDonalds' makes Dairy Queen it's bitch! There's gotta be more to it. I think working there is just a ruse to get credit for a new blizzard flavor should pot ever become legal...
    [​IMG]

I take everything bad I said about Kinky Ramona back. If she could pull this off working at Dairy Queen would even beat sitting at home coming up with Pyramid Schemes... and that's a cush job.

Kinky just as everybody else in this thread rocks. I don't remember her too much when I posted back in the day, but that's because she was runnin with the wrong crowd. Me, Jerry420, and Death made up the dork contingent of hipforums. Even with me being the king of the hipforum dorks Kinky would never have given me the time of day. *sigh* Whether I got cooler or she got the dorkier We're all about high fives and corn dogs now... after that sentence I'm gonna say she got dorkier...

I could go on all day about Kinky, but I gotta get back to my icecrea...

[​IMG]

Damnit!

20. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

ditto.