What's your favorite body part on a man?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by meridianwest, Jan 3, 2012.

1. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

do you have a part of a guy's body that you're most attracted to/drives you most crazy? if so, what is it? do you prefer the ass or the cock? or something other altogether?

for me, i definitely love a guy's ass. i like the cock as much as any other gay guy, but the ass is the one thing that i absolutely am unable to resist. i also love guys' arms and hands. they're insanely sexy.

what about you?

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Abs. Cock.

3. katiebug

katiebug Guest

Ass. Definitely.

4. GTee

GTee Member

I love a nice ass,inner thighs also

5. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

A nice, tight, high, bubble butt is the definition of art itself. A well formed cock is sort of a given I guess but that ass mmmm mmmm. For an over all built I love the farm-boy sort of build that comes from working naturally as opposed a gym build. Probably something to do with growing up as a farm boy.

6. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Has to be fit. Other than that a thick veiny cock.

7. meridianwest

i have a distaste for the overtly huge bulky muscles on a guy. those things are a turn off. (not to mention most guys like that are on steroids). i've heard some guys find it attractive, but i don't get it.

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Same here. I love skinny, toned dudes.

1 person likes this.
  9. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Along with the farmboy type build I love the musk around the inner thighs and balls after they've been working. I'm not talking sweathog nasty dirty but the aroma that naturally occurs as the body is warmed up and loose from exertion. Thats one of the most hynotic sensations to nuzzle into him and smell and feel his warmth. I've noticed different guys have distinctive aromas too.

The orvertly bulked up bodys look somehow fake and untouchable to me. Like maybe they belong on display but not for actual use.

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

a nice medium to large uncut cock. Bums are noce too but for me the cock is tops

Simon:sunny:

12. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Does this desire to suck cock and feel a man cum in my mouth ever go away? I dont think its ever going to happen and I dont want to think about it but I think about it all the time!

13. biguy7455

biguy7455 Guest

A nice huge thick cock.

14. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

the jaw line, feet, legs and hands

15. meridianwest

yeah, uncut cocks are hot:)

16. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

If the eyes don't get to me first I'm not interested in any other part.
    Having said that my ideal lover has always been focused on every single part of my body as I am on theirs. Turn anyone on to a high enough degree and their entire body becomes as sensitive and the end of their cock.
    Not often achieved but when it is WOW !:party:

17. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I have a fetish for the pubic area just above and all below his navel — it's the first thing I land my eyes on. A toned guy (not Spartacus-like) with a balanced size of cock and balls and trimmed bush gets me raging. If he bends down, I like to see his tackle and hole. I then form a reasonably complete picture that I really don't forget over the years.

18. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

The dick of course but a nice stomach and chest is nice to rub. And grabbing a nice ass is also great.

19. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I love strong legs and arms I too also love a mans ass I like a big firm butt all the better to take a big bite out of

20. complx

complx Member

The cock is top but hung balls are awesome too!