Sex toy shopping/ play with friends.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by underunden, Dec 19, 2011.

1. underunden

underunden Member

I went sex toy shopping with 2 friends today :)

We were originally buying our own toys, but then decided to buy each others as Christmas/birthday presents. I got bought an egg vibrator with a cordless 10 metre range function, a small butt plug, handcuffs and a fun sexual massage card game.

My friend thought it would be fun to get me to put the egg on my clit whilst still being fully clothed, and then she would be in control of the remote. Me, being a thrill seeker, willingly obliged :p

While I was walking around the house, she would turn on the egg, and change functions/modes and the intensities kept on changing. I had my grandparents and family walking around the house. It was an extra challenge to not react too obviously xD

So, have any of you done anything like this with platonic friends? :) :blush5:

2. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

No, but I would love to. Most of my friends are a bit prudish.

3. underunden

underunden Member

That's really a shame :( These 2 friends of mine are awesome, so glad to have them :)

4. ally_peb

ally_peb Member

I would love to be able to do something like this with my friends, but the most they would ever do is come to an adult store with me :(

5. bigdo

bigdo Member

hey underuden.
    id love to be one of your friends

6. *Doc*

*Doc* Gone but never forgotten RIP Lifetime Supporter

This is very oddly intriguing, and a great future plan :rofl:

7. BlacksBeach

BlacksBeach Guest

A savvy American will check a merchant's return policy before purchasing anything online and that includes sex toys. A lot of sex toy merchant's in the U.S. do not tell the truth when you see text on their site that says "It's against the law to return a used sex toy back to us." Nothing can be further from the truth. I shop at two U.S. online stores and both allow you to return sex toys for a refund and yes they will accept items that are opened. Of course I cannot give out their names just surf the web, shop around, and caveat emptor.

8. Lillycutie

Lillycutie Members

We are three girlfriends. Well sister in laws of my two brothers. We went shoppingbone day and found in Spencer this remote vibrator. Cathy instantly found it cool imagine you are somewhere and someone else uses the remote. We then found the idea really hot laughed a lot with these type of ideas and Jessi ended buying it. Jessi dared us to use it while talking to a stranger and she would use the remote.
    I found this hot and volunteered to be first. We decided I have to go and get a car dealer consultation where I have to sit across the guy. Once the conversation started Jessi started soft and I found it cool and could control my reactions. Then all of the sudden she went full and I had a short outcry peak.... the guy looked surprised and I blushed. Jessi witnessed all from distance and enjoyed cranking up some more. I was aroused and tried hard to control. The guy smiled and said what's going on? What are you doing....you look like something going on. Are you alright. I said yes,...then Jessi peaked again and I had a shake and she left it fully. I lost control and my body shakes. I got up and ran away...

2 people like this.