Vietnam in three weeks.

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Hedgeclipper, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Over the winter break I'm in Vietnam visiting some family who work here and touring the country. Its an amazing place to visit and as of yet, not too overly tourist geared. I am writing a very detailed journal of my trip (and eventuallyy including pix), so check it out if you're interested in visiting Vietnam (or Cambodia), or just for interest. I've been to a lot of other Southeast Asian countries as well, so hit me up. It's a really awesome place for backpacking especially and a really interesting culture.
    -peace and love :)

2. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Have fun. And post some pics here!

:2thumbsup:

3. Hedgeclipper

Will do. I've got thousands. I'm flying over to Cambodia now actually, to visit Angkor Wat (and hopefully do some nice sketches or paintings while I'm there :) ) and I'll try to upload a few with the better connection in the airport.

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Looking forward to it!

5. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

HOO-boy- - I never had the desire for closure needed by many others who went back many years later-

However, I would be interested in some recent pics - Im sure even the country that was so back-words 40 plus yrs ago- has made some incredible changes.
    For the most part they had to- -as we left most of the country (which at times could be beautiful)- - without much, except a bombed out infrastructure

will be looking for it.........
    jjack

6. Hedgeclipper

Posted a few choice photos on the journal entries. Too bad I can only add four at a time and, with the internet connection here in Cambodia, this is taking forever. Will do more later, I have thousands of interesting photos and its so hard to choose.

I didn't have any particularly relevant place to put this and I was at my four image max, but I felt this had to be posted somewhere:
    [​IMG]
    I even made it my desktop background :p

7. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member

I visited Vietnam once time. However, I feel its tourism potential. I will back this country when having chance.

8. kasi

kasi Member

No doubt that Vietnam is superb country for the tourist because its culture,heritage is strong and tell us the beauty of Vietnam and i visited last year i i had take much fun much fun there i hope you must be that you also enjoy the tour with family..