Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop
Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone else know someone who wont shut up about memes?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted December 25 2011 - 07:39 PM

figures..
"I heard there was a secret chord that David played, and it pleased the lord but you don't really care for music do ya?"

#22 Aerianne

Aerianne

Crazy Cat Lady

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,821 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Out There

Posted December 26 2011 - 08:09 AM

"]

?

#23 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts
  • LocationChiraq

Posted December 26 2011 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image
Founding Father of the Church Of Collective Knowledge,,,
I shall give you fields of plenty and water in the Desert, and if I end up in a Jungle, Ill only make it "Junglier" with my methods. Can you swallow that? ;)
C.O.C.K. is totally adjustable to meet the needs of your lifestyle. It can be a major part of your day, or you can ignore it like all other faiths, but it is always there for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Plant a seed.~ Life is so much easier when you don't have your head up your ass.
:2thumbsup:

#24 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts
  • LocationChiraq

Posted December 26 2011 - 09:41 AM

Posted Image

Ok, no more till after coffee I swear.
I shall give you fields of plenty and water in the Desert, and if I end up in a Jungle, Ill only make it "Junglier" with my methods. Can you swallow that? ;)
C.O.C.K. is totally adjustable to meet the needs of your lifestyle. It can be a major part of your day, or you can ignore it like all other faiths, but it is always there for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Plant a seed.~ Life is so much easier when you don't have your head up your ass.

#25 Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale

( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

• PipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted December 27 2011 - 05:16 AM

I used to complain about memes too, until I took an arrow to the knee. :)

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=75182

#26 Death

Death

Grim Reaper

• PipPipPip
  • 16,044 posts

Posted December 27 2011 - 06:12 AM

I have this roommate that every time he opens his mouth, it's either to tell me about some stupid cat he saw online or to tell me about the quote that someone wrote over a picture of the pope fellating a walrus. He knows that I'm not interested but insists on cornering me and talking endlessly about memes. For one thing it's not healthy to come home from work, pour yourself 30 glasses of mountain dew and look at memes until its time to go to work the next day. As much of an annoyance as it is to me, I wonder what he's going to do when he's forty and looks back on his young life. Although, he will probably move back in with his mom by that point. I understand that a lot of you people find memes funny, and I even heard it explained as "jokes your parents don't get". Would they want to? or would they wish they would have gone through with that abortion.. all I know is, I'm tired of walking in the door at 2a.m. after working 9 hours and walking 2 hours round trip only to hear "hey corey come watch this" (insert image of random person, making random face with random background and some stupid caption) Here's Mr. Ed licking carrot pudding off justin biebers head!! I don't get the jokes, the memeheads just laugh harder cause somehow I'M the one who is out of the loop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts
  • LocationChiraq

Posted December 27 2011 - 10:58 AM

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Death again"

Now that just sounds a bit perverse dont it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 Bear88

Bear88

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted December 30 2011 - 10:36 PM

Posted Image

#29 Bear88

Bear88

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted December 30 2011 - 11:09 PM

http://cheezburger.com/View/5632220928http://cheezburger.com/View/5632220928

#30 TheGhost

TheGhost

Auuhhhhmm ...

• PipPipPip
  • 4,088 posts
  • LocationCan't get there from here

Posted December 31 2011 - 01:09 AM

Posted Image
We're all foreigners .... almost everywhere.

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice