Any straight guys cross dress?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Kiez61, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Kiez61

Kiez61 Guest

Any guy like to cross dress while jerking to add a little spice to it ? I personally do it feels nice wearing stockings and ( sometimes a dildo )

1 person likes this.
  2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've never seen the point in cross dressing.
    As far as I'm concerned it's a case of getting naked as quickly as possible.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a lot of straight guys cross dress.

i'm not one of them.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im not straight.. Im curvy.. :D

5. silknlace

silknlace Guest

I crossdress in lingerie and visit the book stores, I like the looks I get in a dark place when they thing that a girl is servicing them...I get hot myself from the attention I get..really like the hot juice in my mouth and on my lingerie....

6. silknlace

silknlace Guest

We have the same likes...

7. swhite30

swhite30 Members

what size dildo do you have :)

8. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

I have never done it outside or in the presence of someone else, but every now and then I do enjoy wearing panties while masturbating.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

It pisses me off that there are genders for clothes. I see some stuff I wouldn't mind wearing then find out its woman's clothes. I don't want to be a cross dresser so just make everything for both sexes.
    As for masturbation I miss the point of getting changed for it, like Mr. Rogers used to get changed when he went to his neighborhood. I always would yell at the TV. "You were already wearing clothes no need to put on different ones to talk to us"

10. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I'm 6'4", hover around 200 lbs...I would not get turned on by seeing myself in a dress, I would however probably laugh.
    Having said that, prior to a major growth spurt my junior year in high school and before beefing up in my late 20's - I was quite thin. And I have never been very hairy.
    A couple times I put on thigh highs, lingerie and bra and posed around in front of two full length mirrors in my parents room. And of course going at it while looking at myself.

11. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Not really. I do shave my armpits, I wear flip flops most of the time, and I occasionally paint my toenails.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are flip flops women's clothing now?

13. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Depends on who you ask I guess. I've been told they're effeminate and not a good look for men my age.

14. swhite30

swhite30 Members

I do but I'm very bisexual. Im in the closet but when I do I go all out.

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

My g/f shares her panties, slips etc and has suggested she'd like to see me dress all the way. She's relaxed about sex - eager and cuddly:)

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

No. Not really a cross dresser. I do like the feel of wearing my wifes panties. The silkiness feel is a real turn on for me. I realized how good they felt when during sex she would stroke me off with her panties wrapped around my hard on.