Anarchism.... what now?!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Anaximenes

Anaximenes

• PipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted November 24 2013 - 11:52 AM

However, wouldn't you agree with me that anarchism may lower expectations for the property standards as financial and consumption standards keep being maintained and worked by the entrepreneur for the so-called balanced budget. Eventually property takes consumption for default as well as debt, extra-legally organized profit sharing as well as bankruptcy. Obama needs to offer encouragement for profitable employment opportunities of invented worth. (???)

#12 Gypsy Liveaboard

Gypsy Liveaboard

Driftwood

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationLiveaboard, SoCal

Posted November 26 2013 - 12:01 AM

i'm seeing how the world is and i think anarchy is the most natural and probably the best answer.

boat cat

#13 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 12,023 posts

Posted November 26 2013 - 01:29 AM

@ fraggle. Your points on the economy are why i know anarchy will never work if it was suddenly converted now. But if it had always been... then its likely the economy would have never evolved the way it did. Its not a subject i like to talk about because there are so many variables that two people could argue what would happen and say completely opposite things. And both people could be right. It depends on thier specific definition of what anarchy is. And as mentioned before people have different definitions of the word. And also when does the nwo take place? Has it always been? Does it start now? Did it start when they came over on the mayflower.
To other comments saying it relies on people being good. I dont think so. If someone did me wrong i would get a fair revenge.

#14 Gypsy Liveaboard

Gypsy Liveaboard

Driftwood

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationLiveaboard, SoCal

Posted November 26 2013 - 10:10 AM

i think in a sort of anarchy people would form their own autocratic tribes, and social darwinism would weed out the assholes.

boat cat

#15 jagerhans

jagerhans

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

• PipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Posted March 25 2014 - 06:49 AM

anarchism is a long way far from us but i don't believe it's unattainable. it's just a matter of how slowly ppl evolves for the better.
https://www.hipforum...line=1384869037
«When people are asleep, we must all become alarm clocks»
—Lard

#16 Cherea

Cherea

• PipPipPip
  • 12,195 posts

Posted March 25 2014 - 06:55 AM

Just wanna make sure private property or market anarchism is represented here. Not all of us are commies, so I'd ditch the Che shirt.

http://www.ozarkia.n...faq.html#part12

#17 PacifistEgalitarian

PacifistEgalitarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted May 05 2014 - 01:23 PM

anarchism is a long way far from us but i don't believe it's unattainable. it's just a matter of how slowly ppl evolves for the better.

Technology maybe a major facilitator in creating an equalized, abundant, self-sufficient, peer-to-peer society based on individual and local self-reliance, equal participation, accountability, etc. Think of the effect the internet has had on equalizing communication and promoting transparency. Or how advances in 3D printing, automation, clean energy could promote more personal autonomy and less dependence.