Anarchism.... what now?!

Discussion in 'Activism' started by maluhia, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and so do you.

2. Moonglow181

That was unfair. You are the one advocating for a chaotic world, where people can go seize castles and kill the inhabitants, because they think it is their god given right to do so...not me.

Survival of the fittest?......an army is coming to seize something that is not theirs.

All of a sudden any inhabitant it outnumbered.

That is not survival of the fittest. That is a gang up.

3. Moonglow181

My world only exists as long as the population is too high? What does that mean?

I agree with the rest of what you aid , though.

The world is already paying a price for what we are doing......Animals are going extinct....people get sick with all kinds of things and so on......Nature does have the last word, eventually......weather is getting worse...disease and so on.

4. Moonglow181

When I was little, I met an unhappy person that was miserable, and they were always talking about this sort of thing.....anarchy and chaos and stuff like that, ad I surmised early on, they only wanted that, as they were unhappy with themselves and their own lives.......so I am sorry if I came off a little harsh....but that is the profiling of it that I learned early on.