What Are You/Have You Been Doing Today Part ?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by vigilanteherbalist2, Nov 8, 2011.

1. JasonVII

JasonVII Is Awesome

Im almost terrified to think what a soft top polo would look like!!!!

No its a hard top, but i have windows i can pull them down and turn the radio up to 11

2. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

3. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Booked a driving lesson for monday. Quite looking forward to it. Still terrified though.

Looking for art technician jobs and also thinking about tattooing as a possible career... though it isn't very well paid for years and years so not very sensible.

Oh, and I started eating meat. My diet has become incredibly restcrictive due to intolerances, and being around people who don't really care about meat has changed my mind about it. So good timing really ^^

Work is going well, 8/9-5 5 days a week is quite nice. Getting paid weekly is very nice too. Learning more about my neighbours is a bit weird, because the husband gets incredibly intense when he is in his "working" mode... and I usually don't get on with those types of people but because he is my neighbour and I've known him vaugely all my life, I managed to stand my ground yesterday when I had to ask him something, and he got a bit intense, and I won. Muahhaa.

4. JasonVII

JasonVII Is Awesome

good luck with the lesson DV,

Picked up the car today, has to go back to the mechanic tomorrow, locks are fucked, cant open the car, also got an ABS light up on the dash,

The joys of motoring eh??

5. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Lesson went well, still shit scared and instructor had to grab the steering wheel a few times (few...ha) but went very well for a 2 hour session when I haven't driven for 3.5 years ^^ Did mostly driving instead of talking which was coooo'.

Getting back into lampworking.. eee

6. Feeble

Feeble Member

I have been into town, to buy the last bits of Christmas dinner shopping, I had a lovely coffee and jasper walked nearly half a mile! Which is a amazing

Now I am going to make lunch, put jasper down for a nap and clean the bath/our bedroom.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

How Old Is Jasper, And What Breed Is He...:).?

Cheers Glen.

8. Feeble

Feeble Member

Jasper is a 17 month old half human, half pixie boy-child

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Knew It Was Your Son, I Was Just Being A "Smart

Ass", Which I Tend To Do Here From Time To Time...:)

Cheers Glen.

10. Feeble

Feeble Member

Were you wondering what breed I am *rubs knees*

You'll have to get a bit closer to find out ;)

Have you seen my reply on the paper thread?

11. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Tehehehe

12. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

The idea of not driving is still so odd to me. I love hearing about your non-driving/trying to learn storied, DV. I wish we had better public transport around here, so that I wouldn't have to drive,

13. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Hehe xD It's cus all the towns I need to get to are 2 miles apart from each other, enough to catch a lift or walk or whatever, and in my uni town it was all in the centre. Never needed to drive till now :D Scares the shit out of me though

14. Feeble

Feeble Member

Today I found out why my little girl had died... And I am now waiting for Liam to come home and cook me lamb and beef burgers which he has promised to do.

Am feeling numb but okay

15. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Aw Feeble, I'm so sorry :(

16. Feeble

Feeble Member

Thanks sweetie, it's nothing that might affect another pregnancy which is a massive relief...

We'll be okay x

17. JasonVII

JasonVII Is Awesome

Not gonna get my car back for christmas :(

Lock on the driver side door is broken, dent in the door is causing it to break when fixed, had two new doors put onto it, one had fucked hinges, the other is the newer model and the mechanisms dont fit, bought the car on the 10th, wont get it until the 29th, maybe.....

18. Smelly D

i was out on the piss last night, my mates dready boyf was there, we talked lots. then my other mate was saying he had dreads, they were really hard to maintain cause he got fed up of waxing and rolling them..... le sigh.

19. Mirithiar

Mirithiar Member

I can't drive. Left home country too early to learn and haven't had the chance/money/time to do it in the UK yet. On the positive note got some hours in one of my jobs sorted for this semester, which is brilliant and might get some cover shifts in the other too! Need to prepare for my Jan exams, but can't be asked now, as I'm at home and it's, well, home. Going back to England for New Years though to spend it with the boy. I quite love it - normally I'd dread going back, as it would only mean work and exams for quite a while. But this year I've got the boy and awesome housemates, so it won't be that bad :]

Just wanted to wish everyone a very dready and merry Christmas :]

20. Smelly D

im wearing a onesie :) (and im sober :O)