RC vendors

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by felix4life, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Josh Mccoy

Josh Mccoy Members

There is a new domestic Etizolam vendor called Bluekem that was accepting CC but due to a fraudulent charge report has been suspended by their CC people and are now taking bitcoin. They have ripped me off for $90 and have stopped even responding to my emails. Im trying to get the word out. Are there any other forums that allow sourcing where i can put this guy on blast and warn people? They only reviews of this guy i can find are in the banned rcsources thread on reddit. Thanks!!

2. Gdr

Gdr Members

He got me when he had his original bluekem.com site for 90$. People must mysure this asshole will stop at nothing changing to a new url not even clever BlueKemResearch.com but instead stealing people’s hard bitcoin I’m on to it have some guy who is going to shut his operation down before more innocent people get their hopes up and then crushed when they don’t receive the product they purchased and don’t get refunded. Spread it bro and let’s make rc scene solid again!!!!

3. Etizogirl89

Etizogirl89 Members

Screw blukem. They sent one order that was legit and then ripped me off! I used to depend on DRC and ohmod but they got raided. I went through WD for a month before I finally found a private vendor. I wish i would have dealt with my current source before because I didnt realize how much i was overpaying! Now I'm gooood

4. Hadam

Hadam Members

Anyway you could pm me with contact info?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Canada to the USA is probably the safest international order for someone from either country. There is so much mail going between the two places and also friendly relations. But it's still international. I gurentee with the deep web both sides of the border watch closely.

With that said a lot of RC's will not show up on a customs drug test or they might show up as an existing illegal drug on their field test. Like I bet 4-aco-DMT which is VERY close to Psilocybin (4-ho-DMT) will show up as mushrooms I bet. Unless your lawyer can arrange for other testing of the substance it's mushrooms in court. And with this other testing it's still under the analogue act and clearly meant to be eaten for a trip. Not good for you.

And if they find a powder they can not ID it will sit in customs for weeks until they do. 99% chance you are fine but anyone trying this should use caution.

Specify what kind of research and how it is done.They are looking for some chemistry terms and safe lab procedure. This is how normal experiments go and you need to look normal. What about this chemical is researched? For example with a mushroom type RC maybe you research natural alkaloids.

They know the real deal but it's like not saying bong in a head shop. We all need to pretend for this to work. I have gotten past this check easily. Did not need to write an essay that comes from a PHD in chemistry just a short statement saying the right thing.

6. RcChemTech

RcChemTech Members

Would you mind telling me who that vendor is, please?? lol I currently have a reliable one but they seem somewhat expensive...

7. kaelani

kaelani Members

I recently tried to place an order with these guys BlueKem -- - everything went through (so I thought) - paid them with bitcoin and received a confirmation email. I even paid for express shipping .... but nothing! I emailed several times inquiring about my order and they did not bother to respond once. Total scam. See the screenshot of the confirmation - this was the only email ever received from them. screenshot-mail.google.com-2019.08.26-20_31_33.png