RC vendors

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by felix4life, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Shanestoney

Shanestoney Member

Tell them that it is for GC-MS analysis. Easy enough.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Customs will not notice or care about your little 250mg of 2c-e dude. They are trying to catch metric tons of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, MDMA, and methamphetamine. And most of those get through.

A few weeks ago there was a news story in my town that the local post office had allowed an entire SKID of shipments containing weapons and cocaine *TO BE DELIVERED TO THEIR ADDRESS* because they were short-staffed. Do you understand? Customs called them and told them they suspect something is up with these boxes, and when they found all this shit, they let it go because they just don't have the damn labor to go through all this shit. You have to remember that customs is not some elite task force with infinite technology and manpower, they are on a budget, they are lazy, and they are human.

3. felix4life

felix4life Member

I understand.

4. felix4life

felix4life Member

When making an order from a vendor, they will have your real name, real address, what you ordered and possibly even credit card info. Is this OK?

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Vendors charge your credit card discretely. If you are going through a third party like Alertpay, then you will just get an Alertpay charge. If it's directly from the vendor, they usually have a sister company for the billing and they will at most just reference your order #. At the very least they will give the chemical name a code, like 2c-e will be "201" or something. Are you worried about the vendor having your information (which they obviously need both to charge you and to deliver your purchase) or law enforcement seeing it? Again, exactly how important do you think some kid buying a little grey-area to completely legal compound is? What would they charge you for? Why would they be looking at your credit card info, which they need a search warrant for? I hope you're not buying heroin with your credit card. Know the laws where you live man . . . it sounds to me like you are completely oblivious to both the vendor world and to the legal world, and that is a recipe for disaster. Please do more research :) actually read canadian law and stuff like that, go straight to the source, if you are very cautious with this stuff then why are you taking the word of some stranger on a forum you just joined :D

6. felix4life

felix4life Member

Thx

7. felix4life

felix4life Member

Yes, I think I am being over paranoid. 2c-x coming myway soon! These are research chemicals, they are not for human consumption, they are not illegal. I am sticking to this story!

8. Well Arranged Dust

Well Arranged Dust Member

Ha ha yea man you are probably just being a little noid. But that is a good thing. Better safe than sorry, I am often the exact same way. It sounds like you have yourself set up though so good luck with your vendor bud!

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i wouldn't be very eager to give a vendor my credit card number, would you writer?

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

If it's an established vendor with a secure checkout protocol I don't see the problem. I pay with my credit card for the vast majority of my sources though it is also 99% through a third party. I did actually just use my credit card directly through a vendor for the first time recently. I don't see a problem, what are you worried about, that they will take your information and try and defraud you? That seems very easy to catch, hell the bank is likely to notice it before you do. Or are you worried about your credit card being tied to a purchase of a legal compound? I would certainly never ever ever use it for anything illegal, but legal research chemicals? they can't touch you. it's no different than ordering a DVD from amazon as far as the law is concerned.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the law might be different in canada, but in the usa we have the good ol' analogue act. so ordering 2cc for example is a legal gray area.
    you're probably right - that nothing with probably happen.

i was much more sketched out about ordering RCs BEFORE i ever ordered one. so i can see where the OP is coming from

i guess i used my credit card through paypal once - that wasn't really with a "typical" vendor. all the other times i paid with a money order or cash.

12. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

I'm new to the whole "RC" market (well, the recreational drug RC market anyway). How does one go about finding a reliable source for something such as the 2CE? I had my first experience with it the other day... One thing I've noticed in the last few hours of Google is that like the anabolic RC market, it seems everyone is out to scam you...

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

The first thing they teach you in uncover cop class is to blend in, make friends. Was you sick with the flu that day or what?

14. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

Well considering 2CE is NOT illegal, I'm not worried about blending in. And I'm far from an undercover cop, believe me... I'm a fairly well known artist with a worldwide known record label. Google me.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

its status has nothing to do with your approach..

16. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

17. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

Yes, actually, it does. It's not like a came on here trying to buy a kilo of cocaine or something. 2CE, as far as the law is concerned, is no different than me coming on here and asking where's a good place to buy polo shirts. It's not illegal, so no need for the song and dance and playing games and the secret knock on the clubhouse door. I'm looking for some 2CE, and I don't want to get burned by a scammer, so the wise thing to do is to go where people in the know are and find out. I've dealt with... illicit substances before, and yes, the approach is a bit more calculated and formal. But there's nothing wrong with purchasing 2CE. Me asking you where to buy 2CE is the equivalent of you asking me where to buy my CD.

18. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

Between super high prices (I've seen $300/g), scammers everywhere, and reports of people dying from getting bunk stuff, I think it's wise for me to ask knowledgeable people... And I never came right out and said "Hey, somebody sell me some stuff"... I just made my intentions known.

19. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=320800&f=126

20. Bino5150

Bino5150 Guest

My bad, I stand corrected. I still don't understand what all of the secret agent stuff is about, considering that this substance is not illegal. Like Salvia, Serinity, Lidocaine, and until recently Bath Salts, I could direct you to several stores around town where you could buy it off the shelf, and they would appreciate the business. That's like the guy at the corner store getting paranoid because you're asking him what isle the Pepsi is on... For some reason though, in my area 2CE is kinda under the radar and not a lot of people know what I'm talking about. I'm grasping at straws here...

You'd think in this community of peace and love, it would be a priority to keep the community safe and prevent them from wasting money on scammers or falling over dead because somebody sold them a bag of Ajax or something.