why do you tolerate female irrationality?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by meridianwest, Sep 28, 2011.

1. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

I'm really glad I'm gay so i don't have to put up with the irrationality of females. how the hell do you guys do it?

I rarely interact with women but even what little contact i have seems to prove to me one thing time and time again -- that all women are insane. their actions are irrational, and if you do one tiny little thing to offend them, they turn all crazy-psycho-bitch on you.

how do you put up with it? i'm obviously not looking for advice how to deal with women, i'm just seriously interested how any sane straight man could tolerate such BS.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm going to try it again:

Its just your perspective.

Adjusting the cleavage in front of you, battering eyelids or getting all mothery doesnt work with you so they would tend to be more psycho bitchy with YOU.

Just like with the straight alpha males that are pigs, they'll get defensive and give them attitude, even though that particular guy may not be sleazing on to them.

In either case that describes guys that arent much use to them, or end up being trouble .Ones an arrogant fag, one an arrogant jerk.

And again, third party, if you are a threat to the hubby or boyfriend, well you shouldnt be that surprised.

I know given my post history I should be the last to defend them, I mean there is the whole talking through the nose thing ;) . But I always have more problems with straight guys than girls, least thegirls think with the main brain and dont drag their knuckles on the ground.

It is us, me, you, not them. I know I'm pretty arrogant in real life, and not hard to tell you are too. You just see the way they react to you. The ones that are psycho crazy to you arent that way to every other guy

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Given your post history it seems you constantly defend women.

To the op: Occasionally some of their irrationality leads to some adventures which can be exciting, other than that I usually either bottle it up and just deal with it or find some outlet to occupy my time.

Beyond that, women do have many qualities that make up for moments of irrationality.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Many would disagree, unless thats sarcasm

Still, all that competitive, dick swinging, macho aggressive bullshit from the guys, thats worse.

OP says he doesnt interact with any girls, I'd bet he also doesnt bother with most guys either

5. meridianwest

well i said 'rarely'. and i know the 'macho bullshit' you're talking about, and yeah some guys have that as their great big solution to life's problems, and it gets old really fast. still, i'd take that over female irrationality any day. we just differ on that one.

you may have a point there.

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
    Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em
    Take 'em out the hood
    Keep 'em looking good
    But I don't fuckin' feed em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6Xj5RyF3Y"]Jay-Z - Big Pimpin' (Uncensored Version) HD - YouTube

7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Aw, you made a thread about me! :) I'm flattered!

I really am. :reddevil:

1 person likes this.
  8. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

i mainly tolerate it because i want to get pussy...

1 person likes this.
  9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Cuz I'm not gay

10. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

Just think of it like you would an extremely good looking guy. That was a huge asshole, but so good looking that you dont seem to notice the crazy, or it does not seem important. If you watch "How I Met Your Mother" then think of it like Barneys Hot/Crazy scale. The better looking someone is, the more crazy one is willing to put up with to be with them. While I would love to disagree and say that women are not irrational or crazy, I can not think of a single girl I have dated that didn't have a (for lack of a better term) crazy mode. Once this mode is reached, all of them (in my experience exclusively) tend to disregard reason and begin ignoring any consoling that is not what they want to hear.

I have nothing against women, and in non dating circumstances I find most of my female friends to be normal and reasonable. But I could never deny the fact that I have been completely dumbstruck by some womens ability to disregard reason and rationality, even going as far completely ignoring parts of conversations. Women have told me men do not listen and that we do not talk about what we are feeling or thinking. We do, just because its not what you want to hear does not mean we are not vocalizing what we feel at the moment.

Why do I tolerate it? It is not like guys have a whole lot of options. 1) Find someone who avoids these shortcomings and you are compatible with (Rare, but possible) 2) Decide how much crazy you are willing to put up with and date accordingly 3) Masturbate till your time on this earth is up. 4) Lead an alternative lifestyle that does not believe in sex or intimate relationships (Becoming Asexual for example)

PS. As a bisexual male, gay men can be crazy as well. It is just a different kind.

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They are easier to deal with than "queens". They're so silly.

12. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Yea, sings the douche who's got a multi-billion dollar wife. What a schmuck.

13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I have been reading some of your post and I pretty much have come to the conclusion that you are getting back what you are dishing out. Also while reading your post I noticed that not to many people approve of what you are posting, so maybe you are the crazy-psycho-bitch. Give out compliments and you might get one back. Give out attitude and you better be ready for what comes your way because the gloves come off at that point. Good Luck to you.

14. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I don't put up with any irrationality, be it from a man or a woman.

1 person likes this.
  15. meridianwest

here, you have expressed exactly what i meant in much better words than i.

yeah, if you put it like that, it makes perfect sense. however, i have yet to meet a guy that comes even close to such behavior to what it is in females. and it's true, like you said, even guys have their crazy sides, but i have not yet seen them resort to irrationality like that.

16. meridianwest

i have a stalker :hide:

17. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

The trick is to find a woman with good character, who is not nearly as irrational as a normal modern day futzy woman, then marry her. The irrational side of that woman will make very interesting and thoughtful conversations for life. And if I can't change her mind, I go fishing.

18. TAZER-69

Don't be flattered!

I don't hide and I don't stalk.

19. meridianwest

never said you did.

20. TAZER-69

I guess you better reread post # 16, it says stalker.