How to grow 3/4 LB of Magic Mushrooms in under 3 months

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by UnnamedGrower, Sep 24, 2011.

1. whiskas

whiskas Members

sounds fun, im almost ready to order myself a grow kit and start the pf tek, jars come pre sterelized

2. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

First time i ever mushed , i bought kit from "Homestead book company" they've been around forever... Always in hightimes mag... I got good yeild first time... Like 7 ounces... And i had no clue what i was doing.... It was alittle pricey... But was fun... Now days , rockin it homegrown style....lol

3. wanderin

wanderin Members

Hey guys. I know this has nothing to do about whats been talked about but i need some fellow shroomers advice. So, my car went into flames just recently and i had shrooms in the middle console. Pretty much everything in the car was burned and destroyed but for some stranger reason the middle console stayed intact along with everything inside. I was just wondering if you guys think the shrooms will still work because i heard excessive heat ruins them? Thanks!

4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Members

Hey OP, I have taken your guide and done a somewhat extensive edit and restructuring of it. I'd like to give you the credit for the guide. What would you like me to refer to you as?

5. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

WOW 100,00 views.

I forgot about this tek and forum.

Since writing this ive changed several things. First off colonization times for the mono in this tek is 10-20 days ive found a way to decrease that to 3-5 days. After you break up your grains fill the jar with water and let it sit for 30 minutes soaking. Then spawn, this seriously reduces colonization time

6. markelewis

markelewis Members

Use Spore syringe. and grow your mushroom fast.

7. MyShrooms

MyShrooms Members

Thank you for the huge write-up!

8. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

OK----here is a question from a complete absolute beginner at growing-----if you buy spores for microscopy---which apparently come in a syringe with a slide and instructions on how to view them-----those are good spores to grow right?

9. Themycodude

Themycodude Members

Awesome thread. Giving me some nostalgia ;)

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power