Do people still believe 911 wasnt a inside job?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by jmt, Sep 11, 2011.

1. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i dont believe it was an inside job. i believe it was what it was.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Damn Muslim cokeheads.

3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

no. much too accurate for people outa their heads.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The truth will eventually come out. I and you-all will probably be dead by then,tho. Same with the Kennedy assasination. Info on that is set to be released in 75 years after he was killed. 2038 will guarantee that those involved and those that protected those involved ,will be gone. That's the way power protects their dirty deeds.(why,I''ll only be 99!! Can't wait!!)

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

btw, are you racist against muslims ?

6. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Some of the bullshit being tossed around here is incredible. In regards to WTC#7, have you ever seen whats involved in imploding a building? Surely someone would have noticed the multiple truckloads of explosives and other equipment needed to level a building. I can just see some of the workers there, "Hey Bob, did you see all those guys carrying explosives up to the fourth floor?" You don't just toss a few explosives around,the building has to be structurally weakened first. "Hey Bob, why are those guys tearing out the wall around the supports?" Can any of you tell me with a straight face that the government knew about this in advance and let thousands of people die. Get real folks, there never was a conspiracy.

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Just terrorists.

8. Pressed_Rat

Actually, it was much too accurate for pretty much anyone... even some of the most experienced pilots who have said it would have been extremely difficult to smash into those buildings with such precision, especially considering the lack of experience most of the hijackers were said to have had.

And it would have been near IMPOSSIBLE to pull off what was claimed happened at the Pentagon.

No, I was basically mocking the notion that Muslim fundamentalists carried out the attacks, when it's been proven that many of the alleged hijackers were anything but religious extremists. Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the attacks, was a cokehead who loved strippers and prostitutes, which contradicts any notion of him being anything other than a US government patsy that didn't quite understand the operation he would become part of.

No, I am not racist against Muslims. But Muslim refers to a religion and not a race, so even if I did hate Muslims, how would that be racist?

9. Pressed_Rat

It didn't have to be brought down in a classical controlled demolition, with conventional explosives, or even with explosives at all.

Dr. Judy Wood, a professor at Clemson University, has published a book showing evidence the buildings were brought down using highly unconventional directed energy weapons, which is what I lean towards mostly.

Of course I am sure that sounds insane to some people, but then again anything the public doesn't know about or hasn't been told about by the media or in school sounds insane and is often labeled a "conspiracy theory."

10. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

And they were shot from the Grassy Knoll right?

11. Pressed_Rat

So you're dumb enough to believe Oswald shot Kennedy, too?

12. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

And how did they get this highly directional unconventional weapon to hit WTC#7 in such a congested area. As far as Oswald and Kennedy, it's been proven time and time again he acted alone.

13. Pressed_Rat

LOL!!!!

Yes, and I'm Santa Claus.

14. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

You haven't answered my first question.

15. Pressed_Rat

1) Who said how big it is or would have to be?

2) It could be space-based, installed in orbit under the guise of the Star Wars program / missile defense.

There have been numerous programs on the Discovery Channel about directed energy, space-based weapons, so talk of this sort of technology isn't exactly unheard of.

16. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Spaced based huh? OK, I'm outta here. Pssst, look behind that tree......... Jesse Ventura

17. roamy

roamy Senior Member

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Retired hippie. Pick up Mark Lane's book Rush to Judgement if you think Oswald did it alone. Hell,just watch the Zapruder film. That's one so-called conspiracy "theory" that is not a theory.

19. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

It wasn't just an inside job, it was an all around job. I think multiple governments were involved with, and knew it was going to happen.

Although I can't say all who were involved, I can say that what we're told happened that day is impossible.

I don't subscribe to the direct energy theory. I lean more towards nano-thermite.

20. Nirvanas Playboy

Nirvanas Playboy Guest

The government did 9/11 to instill FEAR into the AMERICAN PUBLIC. FDR even said it himself.. 'We have nothing to fear but fear itself"... Directly after 9/11 the patriot act ensued and so did the many other security measures...TSA uprising.. They did this to us to control us...so that they can demand everyone to listen to the laws. Its a bunch of bullshit and bush/cheney need to be justified. Cheney even told the pentagon while he was there to stand down to the incoming "missile". Why else would Bush and Cheney go not under oath in the investigation?!?!?? BC THEY DID IT! THIS SHIT DRIVES ME BONKERS!