Do people still believe 911 wasnt a inside job?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by jmt, Sep 11, 2011.

1. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

do people still people two planes brought those towers down?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

911 kept me from doing 20-40 yrs in prison..[​IMG]

3. broony

broony Banned

4. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

No, people still alien two planes in my opinion...

5. broony

broony Banned

I'm giving this thread one star for correct spelling.

6. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

I could cares less now all i know is that day brought nothing but pain and debt

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odw_a1ZPS8Y"]public enemy flavor flav- - - 911 is a joke - YouTube

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont know about you.. But million in advertising money is being made today on it..

9. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Yeah man but where is that money going

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

in pant and that..
    [​IMG]

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

"charity"

12. RastaGreenThumb

RastaGreenThumb Member

i didnt read the first page... but yes. my girl (soon to be x) doesnt believe it. they built it up to make u antiamerican and antifreedom if you dont support the war on terror... which is falsity

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i believe it would be an oversimplification to say inside or outside, but i do believe it was hired to happen by interests, economic and elsewise, within the u.s.

i've seen nothing to disuade me of this. and there is certainly more then the convenience of timing. the mechanism of making the arrangements is mostly known. much of hidden in plane sight as a matter of public record.

14. UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn

UXnIHAOnUXbmUXn Member

It doesn't matter, 9/11/2001 is still the symbol of when America lost any connection to it's intended principles. There does seem to be something fishy about the entire 9/11inc. thing going on... A lot of money was made by certain people and a lot of great political excuses for war and police state measures were allowed to be pushed through.

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't care much for the term "inside job," as it implies that solely the US was involved. Instead it was a global network consisting of intelligence apparatus from NUMEROUS countries working hand-in-hand with what would be called the military-industrial complex.

But it will always be obvious to me that the official story of 911 is a hoax. Nothing will ever change my mind about that.

16. walsh

walsh Senior Member

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

In other words the government.

Al-Qaeda = the government.

Most people don't even know what the name al-Qaeda means or where it came from. It translates to "the base," named after the CIA's database on Mujahideen fighters. In parts of the Middle East it is slang for the shitter.

That article -- esp. the title -- is so funny. What gullible people will believe.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Can't Believe My Eyes....Pressed Rat Posting In A Conspiracy Forum...:eek:

Cheers Glen.

19. TheBoogeyman

TheBoogeyman Guest

I believe the towers fell to planes however tower 7 was certainly a controlled demolition. Explosions on every floor in a straight line all the way down. Tower 7 fell straight down and collapsed from center into itself no tilting just straight down. I also believe at the same time 9/11 was happening bombs where found at the George Washington bridge the arrested parties were allegedly of non-Arabic decent. Do i believe there was a cover up yes. Do I believe the U.S. government was involved yes. Do I believe the planes didnt exist and the were an animation (as some people out there do) no.

tower 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=related

George Washington bridge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTkYOhiefRs&NR=1

20. ILlBILI

ILlBILI Guest