Molly question - excuse my ignorance.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Shivaya, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Sooooooooooooooooo this might be a pretty stupid question to some of you, but let's just alot of my assumptions on molly are based on idiotic accounts of uninformed drug users so here it goes.

I'm getting some molly. This weekend I need to go to the cottage to get the boat out of the water before the fall. I happen to be going with my buddy which I like to party with and who happens to share my interest in trying molly. I was thinking maybe that doing molly at the cottage on the side of the river would be an awesome experience, but then I am reminded of the stereotypical idea I have of X with the massages and the sensuality and what not... anyways...

Two dudes in the woods doing molly.... gay or nay? (not that theres anytihng wrong with gay) I'm just wondering if a different setting would be more ideal - a setting with women to be played with :D

Also this'll be my first time with a semi-psychedelic substance. I've done opiates and benzos and I smoke ganja and drink all the time but yeah... this is new. Any knowledge that can be shared with me will be welcomed!

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Two dudes doing molly in the woods sounds like a good time, actually.

When I did molly with my friend we both opened up a lot. We were talking about problems in our lives, just laying them out in the open. It felt incredibly therapeutic to just lay everything inside me out on the line for a few minutes.
    Mix that with nature and you'd be set!

Of course, being with girls would be great as well. :p
    On molly, though, you might find you make friends with people you wouldn't really talk to while sober, or you might end up expressing your sexuality to girls you normally wouldn't.

Anyway, I would go for the woods with your buddy.
    But it's up to you to decide.. you guys don't have to sit there massaging each other. :p

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I've done MDMA in sausage fests lots of times. There's no gayness, especially if you guys are close friends. It's not like when you drink together you wake up in each others arms the next morning :D same deal with MDMA, it's not going to MAKE you have homosexual urges and actions. Rolling with male friends is awesome, I haven't done it with my buddy in a while and was thinking about doing it soon. You're gonna have a blast, it's like what alcohol TRIES to be.

4. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

The touching sensations are just enhanced, they're not uncontrollable. You won't be ooh let me rub you down friend.

It will probably be more like, "hey friend feel this grass, it feels so wild, like I can feel EVERYTHING." Intriguing sensation more than a sexual sensation.

First time in nature by a cottage and a boat with your best friend sounds like a pretty freaking marvelous first time!

5. Shivaya

awesome peeps! Seems like a good plan then!

6. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Have a great time Shiv, fingers crossed here for a classic psychedelic voyage for you someday soon. :)

7. Shivaya

I have another question. I'm pretty sure I have real good stuff. I trust my friend who gave it to me. It came in a capsule. Theres 250 mg in the capsule. It's white brown-ish powder. Not as powdery as flower, a little more chunky. Also, its sooooo bitter. After weigning it out I picked up a ridiculously small amount with my finger (just some of the dust left behind) and put it on my tongue and it was one of the most bitter thing's I've tasted ever! yuck!

Would you guys say those are good signs?

Also as for dosage, I'll be sharing this with a buddy of mine. My friend who gave it to me told me she usually takes a third of the capsule and its enough. If she takes too much she pukes, but she mixes it in with her beers at the bar and what not, so who knows. (remember how I was telling you about most of my friends being irresponsible drug users? lol)

That being said, I was thinking maybe doing each 80mg with a 40mg supplement if we want, but Is 80 mg going to be enough? Should we do 100 and 25 or just split the 250 down the middle and drop 125 right from the get go? I'm not looking for a mind blowing ass handed to me ripped off face experiece, remember this is an intoduction for me...

8. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

If its browish and bitter, its molly, but its not the cleanest molly.

The more close to a clearish/whiteish color the better.

Probably a good idea to stay away from snorting it.

I would try 80mg to 100mg each, and just leave a tiny bit for bumps so as you feel comfortable with it youll have some in case you want to do some more.

9. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

I did 100 mgs my first time and than after a few hours about 25 mgs more. I twas a solid dose. not to much, not to little. Dont drink beer with it like your friend. Itll dehydrate you. and ya its supposed to havea bitter taste. and an odd smell :D
    good luck mate and be safe

10. Shivaya

ok cool thanks alot. I think it'll be 80-100 each then. probably 80 for me cause im 160 pounds and 100 for him cause hes 200

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

The extremely bitter taste is a good sign, that sounds like MDMA :) brown is not the cleanest so i understand why the capsules are 250mg. but if she only takes 1/3 a capsule to roll that's a good sign too. i would take 120mg in one go and not redose. i usually dose mine the way she does, by pouring it into an alcoholic beverage, its a nice way and it eases the come up a little. have a blast!

12. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

Whenever I see this thread title pop up, I think its about me since Jerry and everyone in the chat calls me Molly...hahaha

But anyway...every time I've ever done MDMA, I've been outside because I hated being inside. And honestly, I didn't wanna be touched by anyone. I had a blast just pondering the universe and talking about life.

I do suggest bringing a notebook or something with you because the thoughts and theories you have when on MDMA are intense. And rereading them when you're sober is pretty funny.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Did this happen already Shivaya?

If not I'd for sure split it down the middle of the 250 mgs and have a caffienated beverage on hand. Alcohol is the absolute worst drug to mix with mdma. I've dosed beyond 400 mgs and taken mdma every way conceivable and I have never puked, it's not unheard of but you should be good.

Edit: Actually bzp is the worst drug to mix with mdma but alcohol is a close runner up.

14. Shivaya

No it didnt happen yet, I'm in a bit of a shitty state of mind right now and I dont want to be dealing with a comedown at this point.

15. remitido

remitido Member

You won't be in a shitty state of mind when you're rolling, trust me haha.

16. Rocky tattoo

Rocky tattoo Members

I'm not new to drugs. I've done them all but I've grown a high tolerance. Well I got some Molly that cost me 60 bucks and they were two huge rocks and some powder at the bottom. I did the powder and was left like nothing. So I'm just curious if anyone knows how many mg is a pretty size pebble rock that I crushed up. I've done so many other drugs and high doses that I'm wondering if I should go ahead and do both rocks. All I know it's nothing like X. Well it might change when I do more. So any feed back would be nice.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Invest in a mg scale and if your are unsure of purity, at least a marquis test.

18. Rocky tattoo

Rocky tattoo Members

Well the rocks look like how they are supposed to look. Not completely clear with some brown which from what I read is good. I have a high tolerance so I'm just thinking to just say fuck it and do both rocks crush up. I hear caffeinated drinks or orange juice is best to follow thru after I let them dissolve. Do you know if that's true?