Men would you like to see your wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AaronT1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. hoxtonboy

hoxtonboy Guest

I would love to watch my wife in bed with other guys. I am always fantasizing about it , creating different scenarios in my head. sometimes imagining her with one guy on her own , sometimes getting gangbanged by several men. my wife knows how much i like it and often pretends she is sucking someones dick as i fuck her . I would like to have sex with her straight after someone else , to feel how my dick would feel in a pussy full of fresh spunk . if you would like to see pics of her i would be happy to send. you can tell me what you would do to her .dave uk

2. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

I'd love to see my ex-wife with another man, having hot dirty sex in the car I bought her. As it plummetted over a cliff.

3. gjbf1

gjbf1 Member

Yes, in the right situation

4. FrostByte

FrostByte Member

I take it that means no? ;)

I however, would love to see my gf with another guy.

5. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

so to all the guyz who said yes, you'd let your wife walk all over you and play you?

i believe there's a point of being liberal when an individual is just a complete retard by their percieved open mindness

6. insertrandomnamehere

insertrandomnamehere Member

I admit to being a complete hypocrite on this issue. I would love to be with another girl, but would not be happy if my gf was with another man.

Not saying I would do it, just thought about it.

7. FrostByte

FrostByte Member

Again, as in another thread, we see these sorts of trollistic remarks. If you don’t agree with another’s view then just say so. No need to insult other members here just because their views don’t conform to your own. I could say something just as derogatory about your own 'perceived' mentality, but I won’t.

Btw, my gf dosn't walk all over me...it's my idea. If I didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't.

8. slappysquirrel

trollistic remarks? c'mon now. i knew a guy in cali that was "open minded" as to let his gf screw whoever she wanted. he was totally getting played

9. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I voted no.
    I'm open to the idea, but not at this point in our relationship.
    We just got married and don't want to taint our marriage that way, not this soon anyway!

10. hot thoughts

hot thoughts Member

for me is the opposite, i would love to fuck a wife while her husband watch or join.. i am always fantasizing about it but didn't find such you people. so pls send me . i am ready ;)

11. FrostByte

FrostByte Member

OK, it was a bit over the top. Anyway she may have been playing him, but it's not unigue to the lifestyle. I mean I know guys that have been played by their gf's too and they wouldn't even think about letting their girl screw around.

12. slappysquirrel

^that is true dude^

13. hoxtonboy

hoxtonboy Guest

further to my post on 26 october, i can announce that my lovely sexy wife Tina has just had sex with two guys as i watched . the experience was mind blowing for both of us . she finaly agreed to try it after finding my post that i left on this site 3 weeks ago . to my surprise she was totaly up for the idea , all this time i have always kept my fantasys to myself . she said that she had lots of thoughts and fantasts about 2 guys together in bed with her ...she told me that there were a couple of guys at her work with whome she had been flirting with and suggested that she would get them over with ease .last night thursday 4 october . i watched her getting the shit fucked out of her. lots of lickin and suckin. tina loved every minute of the experience. the 2 lads were great and gave her a stunning night . i think she feels a little bit concerned that this will get out and turn into gossip at her workplace. i think they will keep it a secret as tina has asked them to come over on sumday and i am sure would maintain there weekly gang bang at our house rather than tell other people what tina is like .

14. Design82

Design82 Guest

Yes - if the situation was right.
    For her, would love to see her sexually with all inhibitions gone, and just being the HOT (dirty!!) woman that she can be (for her to have sex without any love involvement).

15. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

My wife has been done by many other men. I love knowing other guys are pumping between her legs.

16. jpdtpa

jpdtpa Guest

If you have the complete trust and no jealousy and both want it then just let go. You only,live once!

17. jpdtpa

jpdtpa Guest

I am totally with you. I would be very excited watching my wife being pumped by another man with the man possibly making her cum in different and harder ways. The wetter she is and the harder she comes, the more i love it!

18. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Agree with this pretty much.

In my fantasies, I'd love to try double teaming a chick, but I surely wouldn't be watching on the sofa while some other guy is plowing my girl. Ideally it would be a girl I don't have feelings for, but under very favourable circumstances I would consider a threesome with my girl and another guy. A double creampie scenario with two guys nutting in one girl just sounds way too hot to pass up. She has never indicated that she would be interested in pursuing it though, so it's a moot point, and perhaps it's better that way.

19. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I would not really be as turned on while sharing a woman with another man if she were not my wife. For me, that is the most important element, that the pussy being enjoyed by that other guy is actually "Mine".

The problem often is getting the other guy to believe you when you ask him "Would you like to fuck my wife?" Most are completely blown-away by the question, but I have never had anyone say "No". I believe it is the husband's duty to find the "other" men who will fuck their wives and respect her in the process. I believe that the best way I can show my love for her is to bring home the kind of cocks which she enjoys. And, I have done it many times!

20. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have seen my wife with other guys and gals and let me tell you watching her with another woman is by far the best she cums so hard her legs go like jelly she perspires and has to rest for a good 20minutes before she can stand.