Men would you like to see your wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AaronT1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. KgEd

KgEd Guest

No way. She is mine and I am not sharing.

Why should I want some other man enjoying the sexual pleasures of my wife?

1 person likes this.
  2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

He might if the other fellow promised to take me off his hands for good once we finished up. :)

3. desireu2

desireu2 Member

Nope ... if she wanted to get laid by another man (doubtful) I'd rather not see it.

4. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

I dont mean for this to be directed directly towards you, but more of a generalization. I also dont mean my comment to be interpreted as a justification for or against the original subject. It seems so many men refer to their wives as possessions or objects. When one makes the choice for or against this, it is only one part of the equation. whats more is that either option is a choice from both parties and either one is ok. Pleasure can be given by most anyone and exclusivity typically only endures in one relationship. Just remember that many of us have had many sexual encounters in the past and we just choose to stay exclusive while paired together. Well thats the end of my rambling...

DappaDon likes this.
  5. 12barblues

12barblues Member

YES! we have been split up for years now......for the love of God ,woman.......FIND ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!

6. dan 1946

dan 1946 Guest

:):)
    My ex wife were swinger and I have seen her with more then one man
    The lady I am with now dose not play But if I can talk her into it I will

7. hotdamandcheese

hotdamandcheese Member

I think I would like to see her handle two cocks and see her look of absolute awe as she struggled to take in as much as she could from the experiance. I'd love to hear her telling us what she wanted :2thumbsup:

8. IAM99

IAM99 Member

i would have to be there, i am the only man she has been with, so if she wants to try a dick for fun, i would let her.

9. noyb5349

noyb5349 Member

Any guy who says yes is jivin I think lol.

10. doktor57

doktor57 Guest

Not jiving, in fact I've done it.

11. fishingnpole

fishingnpole Member

I would love to watch my wife getting a good fucking or sucking on a guys cock .Love to see her taking by more than one .like to see her done by a black man to if she would let this done to her by a black guy.Wife has been shared in the past and been talking to her about it and some times she says yes I just need to find new friends to help me get her done.love to hear from other that like to share their wives or ones that would like to help me get mine done.

12. hitman73

hitman73 Member

No way, i do not share.

13. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Yes id like to see her being fucked my a big thick cock and loving it. Then she would let me clean her up.

14. andrew45

andrew45 Member

this is why you don't marry women 8 years younger than you .
    one day you are old , your dick is dead and your 8+ years is horny as fuck .
    100% she need to get raped sex .

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'd rather see mine seduced by another younger female who uses sextoys to stimulate her everywhere, while my wife is blind folded just after she is starting to be seduced!
    And (wife) is made to squirt for her first time, with towels placed around her. No need to rush to the bathroom!

16. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

No, forget jealous. I'd be downright hurt.

17. smyrna

smyrna Guest

yes and we made it come true several times... a big turn on !!

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......:eek:

Cheers Glen.

19. WisOpenCouple

WisOpenCouple Guest

I would love for her to have sex with another man in our bed regardless of his race and even go as far is letting him cum inside her.

20. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I have seen my lady with another couple and another woman that we have hooked up with and loved every minute of it. We have a super strong secure relationship with no jealousy from either of us. All being with others has done is made our sex life together even better then it already was. She is so confident and comfortable with her self now and her sexuality. I know that i am still the one she wants to spend her life with and am not worried that suddenly she is going to find someone else. We only play together and are 100% honest with each other about everything. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but it is sure as hell for us.

21. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Have never had that experience I don't know how would react