I have a new found respect for Charlie Sheen.

Discussion in 'People' started by mustlivelife, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

And Rosie O'Donnel, and Tom Delonge. I truly believed these people were idiots. Well, maybe 99% of the time they are but I found their 1% of lucidity.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urpztZa1jDY&feature=related

Also, Michael Jackson had some interesting views about the world before he was ki- I mean before he died.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    Native Americans were considered Insurgents against the government of the United States. .. :eek:

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Haha! Charlie's #99... Last one on the roster I suppose. I'm sure he woulda preferred #69, but hey, he can't always get what he wants, can he?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

He wasnt as hopped up then, as he is now.. I still like him .. Said that hes getting a new show called "anger management" not sure if its true or not..

5. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Yeah, it's all fishy, especially building #7 as Rosie pointed out.
    Rosie may be loudmouthed and obnoxious at times, but she has never given me the impression of being an idiot in the least. She has been saying these type of things for a long time. She ain't no dummy.

6. skip

I saw the movie with the same name, it wasn't bad, starring Jack Nicholson and Ben Stiller. I could see Charlie being the guy with the anger problem (which really wasn't bad, but circumstances made him look bad).

Question is who would do the Jack Nicholson role? Need an older, more imposing dude to play that part. I think Jeff Bridges would be good in that role. Maybe someone with more of an edge to him...

How about Joe Pesci? Now there's a guy who would be a model for an Anger Management course!!!

7. skip

I just looked it up and here's the article:
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-charlie-sheen-could-make-213973

Looks like Sheen is supposed to play the Nicholson role as the counselor! No, I don't think that would work so well. Of course that means that no one will be able to outshine Sheen, and he'll have a weaker person play the role of the unfortunate Anger Management sentencee. For sure, Jon Cryer, or someone like him could easily play that role, as he played second dog to Charlie on Men.

8. mustlivelife

Charlie should have a show where he drives around in a mustang spraying crooked government officials in the face with polish and forces them to drink tiger's blood until they see the light.

We don't hear so much about the US celebrity lot here in the UK, except Lady FUCKING Gaga, Beyonce and the rest of the illuminati cooperators. Hmmm, wonder why. Our best loved, funniest and highest respected comedians are all very cynical and put down the government and religion a lot, good men and women for the most part. We have this stupid generation of younger comedians and actors coming through though who don't have a fucking clue, just like most of their generation and they tell stupid jokes about fictional characters their parents used to make up to scare their siblings into eating their dinner or use childish language talking about sex. Fucking retards. Expect cheap laughs until the revolution is televised.

9. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Charlie's a good guy. I agreed with him when he said that the media cares more about his nonsense than more important things.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I thought they would of started fresh. Then too, I think we all wanted to see two and half men, bleed into another show where Charlie gets help.. Im sure Ill miss most of it til it become syndication ..

11. AGlane

AGlane Banned

Charlie Sheen is indeed a god actor and that's it. When the news popped that he hit Denise Richards, I was really disgraced. What an asshole. I am sure Denise isn't the first one. Anyways, have you guys heard that they are considering Hugh Grant to replace him in the hit show Two and a half Men?

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I have more respect for Charlie Sheen than Ashton Kutcher

13. AGlane

AGlane Banned

Everyone has its flaws and stuff and for me Charlie is just like one of us. We commit mistakes, hurt people apparently with no reason. The only difference is that he is a popular actor and every move he does is being noticed. All I can say is that he is a good and versatile actor.

14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I kind of feel embarrassed for these celebrities. They just don't have a clue what their talking about. 19 Men with box cutters DID commit this terrorist attack. It's a fact the two main towers fell just from the fire. There's logical evidential explanations and full anatomy of the collapse available for and reasonable person with an open mind. There was no demolition explosives or any evidence of government conspiracy - PERIOD! True I have not seen any explanation for tower 7, but should I jump to an irrational conclusion that it alone was some kind of conspiracy when everything else is clearly not?

I've taken fire fighter training for MED certification back when I worked on ships. I've seen ship fires so hot molten steel was pouring out of portholes. I've been to house fires. I've been in house fires. I know what black windows mean. They said there were only a few small fires visible in building 7. The only fire you could see were from blown out windows. There's no way to tell how bad that building was really burning. Of course the windows are going to start blowing out when floors inside start collapsing. They weren't detonations, that's ridiculous.

9-11 conspiracy is a joke. To think the government could pull off such a sorted attack to gain support for an Iraq war and they couldn't even manage a far simpler conspiracy to plant a few WMD's in Iraq. That's just crazy! Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell are fucking idiots. I like them both but they are idiots. On this subject anyway. We can all be idiots sometimes.

15. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

I prefer Chris Brown- he looks better naked and did you see Rhianna- his pimp hand is obviously stronger

See, Charlie needs to typically use knives and guns to beat women, I prefer a Man's man who can use his bare hands - (MMMMMM) Chris Brown's no pussy. He even got RhiRhi to eventually appreciate it- look, she is now singing about S&M.

16. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

Oh and by the way- did I mention I HATE celebrities? I agree however that Roseanne Bar, while eccentric, isn't crazy! However, I swear to god if I hear the words:

Lady Gage
    Beyonce
    Katie Holmes
    Tom Cruise
    Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie
    Jennifer Aniston (my mortal enemy)
    etc

I HATE HATE celebrities- THESE ARE NOT ARTISTS- these are celebrities, you don't hear about ARTISTS because they are busy making ART instead of trying desperately to stay in the US magazines, kinda like, OH!! Charlie Sheen???? Just an attention mongerer, and son of a rich dynasty. He is another rich celebrity in my book- and that's my opinion. If one wants to differ from that opinion and be one of the masses that follows Sheen like one of the masses that follows Lady Gaga, or the Twighlight "hunks", or Justin Bieber, than be my guest. It's quite trendy in America to love Charlie right now, especially if you are white, in the bourgeoisie class. Like Lady Gaga, its the American Bourgeoisie's attempt at being "badass" right now. lol. I mean let's face it, he won hearts as the lovable ne'er do well drunken womanizer on that show 3 and a half men where the fat kid ogled him all day with the fat maid, right? (american enterainment at it's finest, n'est pas?)

To each his own, and I do mean that sincerely.

17. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that we all have flaws and we not only commit mistakes, but the most inhuman of them sometimes. The problem with Charlie is not that he beat the women (the mistake), but that he never has given a shit about it, owned up to it, and has, DUE directly to his celebrity status, had to face any consequences.- see, sometimes being a celeb can actually be a great thing.

If Charlie Sheen had ever had any remorse for shooting, stabbing, and beating his exes, it would be an entirely different ball game- however, narcissists unfortuneatly are usually mentally terminal cases- they are usually incapable of remorse.

I have much more compassion and respect for Jeffery Dahmer, who plead guilty and SAID DO NOT PUT ME BACK OUT IN SOCIETY, BECAUSE I KNOW MYSELF AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN- now THAT"S insight & honesty. And with raw honesty like that, he earned compassion in my book than Charlie.

18. mustlivelife

Do you know the temperature at which steel melts?

19. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Different steel melts at different temperatures. They also soften and loose structural integrity far before their actual melting temps. The building could have also been built below spec with below grade steel for all I know. All I know it's more likely than demolition conspiracy, that's for sure.

Also heat expansion can warp metal breaking welds and bolts. Not to mention how impossible it would be for a det cord infrastructure to survive for hours in an uncontrolled building fire.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I never believed that was all one sided, the stuff she's been getting up to since then, hmmm, violence against women yes bad, but she would have been a total nightmare to deal with