Do you believe in magic?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by teh tripster, Jun 17, 2011.

1. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

lol @ oz haha

2. dormouse

dormouse Member

of course it depends entirely on how skillfully you use your "wand". :biggrinjester:

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I would suggest a fine protection spell manufactured by Columbia River Knife and Tool.

Bet it works better.

Also, mr. "tripster", I don't hate you, just feel kind of bad for you, but if it seems like everybody does, it might be because you're THAT kid, who should be on lithium but doesn't take it to get high on lame OTC meds, and sucks horribly badly at drugs, but instead of learning about them and then using them to help himself, just keeps sucking at them and messing himself up worse.

So yeah, that's why it might look like I hate you. It's hard to see how horribly stupid you have a tendency to be with your body, and then be nice and happy. If you want me happier, stop asking forums I frequent for advice on damaging your body and brain.

4. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I find that diligent repetition eventually accomplishes the desired outcome for all participants. :2thumbsup:

5. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

i read about ever drug before i do it and im just fine bro. woot 420 posts

6. Flare88

Flare88 Member

I believe in what I see. And I've seen some crazy stuff. I've seen an exercise bike levitate a good 3 or 4 feet off the ground. I've seen idk how many ghosts or energy beings. Lots. I've caught spirits in my basement speaking in another language on a voice recorder. I have seen auras and energy orbs. Felt energy and redirected it. Been possessed for an evening...
    That kind of stuff exists.

7. zengizmo

So - you're saying there were ghosts raising the exercise bike? This happened in your personal domicile?

Are you, like, a ghost hunter of some kind?

8. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

are you, like, on medication of some kind?

9. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I do beleive in magick and I used to cast spells but I don't anymore. I was able to improve my job situation on 3 occassions using simple spells and candle magic. The kicker is I still partially considered myself a christian during that phase, even though I evoked the godess. Pretty laughable but I'm an odd dude.

I dabbled in Thelema and Golden Dawn type magick thinking I was taking control of my destiny. I learned a lot studying the occult about the magic of our own will. I also saw a few similarities between christians manifesting things through faith such as healing and the occults version of accomplishing this through magical will.

I have since packed my magical relics into a box and I leave them alone. I have patched things up with The Most High and no longer involve other entities in my life though I beleive they exist.

I do consider myself a disciple of christ but I do not subscribe to many common christian beleifs such as the age of the earth is 6,000 years and that there were somehow never dinosaurs and i have heard others say that man lived with dinos...no chance of that crap in my reality.

Anyway yeah, magick is real and people are making the universe bend for them everyday yet they don't recognize that something magical is happening. I remember some interviews with Will Smith on youtube talking about being successful and to me he was talking about focusing his will and envisioning what he wanted and making it come to him. Magick!

1 person likes this.
  10. windy

windy Member

hmmm...I went through the same thing. Raised in an overly strict catholic home/school/church. I ran the opposite direction. Got heavy into magick. Gotta be careful with that stuff. It IS real. It may seem harmless enough but everything you put out there reverberates. I just live a simple spiritual life now. Go with the flow instead of trying to control it. :)

11. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Yeah you're right Windy and for a little bit I wasn't careful and I ended up attracting things that took some time and energy to get out of my space. Yep simple, peaceful and positive is a good road. Cool to hear that your footprints and mine were left on the same path.

12. windy

windy Member

:)

13. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

yep

14. dormouse

dormouse Member

the ritual casting of spells is kinda like playing pool with invisible extra balls on the table. for all your focused intent and apparent accuracy you can't know what the ultimate chain reaction will be. you'll get what you want but not necessarily the way you wanted it.

1 person likes this.
  15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

:2thumbsup:

16. dormouse

dormouse Member

every innovation and invention was just imaginary before it was actualized in physical reality.

17. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

That's what your Mom said when I asked her if there was any chance I could be your father.

18. zengizmo

This is exactly what Sonia Choquette's book Your Heart's Desire and Shakti Gwain's book Creative Visualization are all about.

Spells are just a way of bolstering belief and focusing intent. The paraphernalia and recitations aren't necessary, but they can help.

And yes, you put out your intent for the ultimate goal, but accomplishing that goal may require you to do lots of stuff you never realized was needed - in retrospect it's easier to understand why you had to go through a bunch of crazy shit to get to where you wanted to be.

19. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Thanks for those references Zen. Yeah I think quite a few authors and speakers address the subject both directly and some unknowingly. Tony Robbins is one that comes to mind.

20. zengizmo

True - lots are offshoots of the positive thinking genre started by Norman Vincent Peale. Some, like The Secret, seem overly simplified. I find that Choquette's book provides a well-considered connection between manifestation and the spiritual path.