More bi male bottoms than tops?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by RawAndNatural, Jun 4, 2011.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Of course there's more bisexual bottom guys (especially those who is who are married to women) than bisexual tops. We all seem to want the same thing, cock in our mouths and asses.

I honestly think it would be easier for us bisexual bottoms to actually seek out GAY tops to meet our needs/desires, though that can be a slippery slope in itself. Sue, there's plenty of GAY tops out there, but a lot of gay men are either ignorant, or just don't understand us bi guys. I've had more than one gay guy try to convince me that just because I'm a total bottom and sexually submissive with men that I "must be gay", or that it's "impossible" for me to love and have sex with women (my wife) if I enjoy sex with men so much.
    Unfair and unjust "criticism" (more like not understanding) from within the gay community, which was honestly disheartening... But in reality, I still think my same-sex desires would be much more aligned and in tune with a gay total top man than with another bisexual guy

2. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dave, I'm trying to figure out exactly what the difference is between a gay top and a bi one because I've been with both and there's not much of a difference that I can recall. I can admit to seriously being old school in that I grew up having more experiences with gay bottoms than tops - and there weren't that many bi bottoms but plenty of bi tops so totally submissive bi bottoms are kinda "new" to me but I kinda digress a little. A top is a top... isn't he? Again, not sure what his orientation has to do with this when all he has to be is willing to shove his cock in your ass and fuck you until he cums - and there are a lot of guys who are fine with this (and as long as you don't ask to do the same to them).

Help me out with this one. I came to expect that any time I had sex with a gay man, he was going to try to bring me over to the gay side. Or those gay men who, as you say, don't or can't understand us bi guys or they're resentful of us because they want us to be like them... and we aren't. Not sure what this has to do with specifically seeking out gay tops when, um, there are still gay men who don't like us all that much. Could this be your preference for a top? Which makes me ask what you look for in a lover, you know, since I can be very nosy.

3. iowaguy51

iowaguy51 Members

I

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    thepapasmurph likes this.
  4. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gay guys, in my own experience, have leaned more toward romantic intent although some just wanted to have sex; bi guys just wanted to have sex and, usually, when they couldn't get any pussy and even then, the majority of them wanted to get their dick sucked, maybe do some sucking; many didn't mind coming back for more of the same as long as things didn't start to look like a relationship! I think I have only slept with maybe one or two gay tops (that I can recall); the rest of the gay men I've slept with have been bottoms; most of the other guys were tops and bottoms weren't exactly rare but it was a little unusual for me to run into a bi guy who was a bottom - and as opposed to a bi guy who would bottom.

Things change. I laugh at times because I can remember when women demanded that us guys get in touch with our feminine side, but they didn't envision us not only taking it literally but then to "extremes" and diving fully into the female role in sex. I know that they meant that we shouldn't be so emotionally closed off but, yeah, if they could see how lustfully emotional some bottoms can be!

pharmer420, iowaguy51 and GrayGuy57 like this.
  5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I haven’t found this to be the case. I think there are a lot of women around that don’t want anal.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  6. bisexualmg

bisexualmg Members

From everything I've read, anal is pretty tough to just jump right into. It takes a little practice. I use a prostate massager. It's taken me 5-6 sessions before it didn't hurt, but now that I'm getting used to it anal is an even bigger turn-on. When it's time for my first real anal, I want to be ready.

As I first really started to explore my bisexuality I hooked up with one guy on AdultFriendFinder and he was too big. There was no way that thing was going in, so I gave him oral and let him come in my mouth. He seemed to accept that in lieu of fucking me, lol.

dd788snipe likes this.