What's your hair like? :D

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Chikablashi, Jun 2, 2011.

1. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

in dreads. there are 24 of them and they are about two years old.

2. roamy

roamy Senior Member

if i don't brush my hair for one day, i wake up with dreadlocks i don't want. ha! ha!

3. theanimatedone

theanimatedone Member

It's kinda long and thick.

4. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

My hair is long, straight and flat as fuck.

5. noela

noela Members

Mine is super long as well, not thick not thin just in between. It's wavy/curly but if I blow dry it it'll go straighter. It grows like wildfire, I cut 11 inches off 2 years ago and now it's already past my belly button. It's really really soft, and because I wash it every 2 days it smells really nice :3

[​IMG]

I've never dyed my hair either. Eva. I cut my own bangs cos i'm fly. I haven't been to a salon since I chopped it all off! :p

I'm a redhead too - and my hair is definitely one of the things I use describe me (and my personality hehe) !

6. BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke Member

Mine is long, blackish brown and curly. I really don't do a whole lot to my hair. I just brush and condition it. Sometimes it has a tendency to get bigger and frizzy throughout the day, depending on the humidity or how much winds blows through my hair. Some people say I look like Slash when that happens.

7. theanimatedone

theanimatedone Member

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

brown with some grey..thinning more and more on the top as each day goes by...

9. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

light brown i like to keep it short..

10. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Lucky!

11. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I love your hair, noela! Lookin good!

12. PinkFairyTulip

PinkFairyTulip Member

Long/shoulder length, curly, dark brown, sometimes I put it up in pigtails or a pony tail but I haven't for quite awile now. :) I also usually wear hats~

13. learn2see

learn2see Member

My hair just does whatever I want it to. It's the best.

14. PinkFairyTulip

PinkFairyTulip Member

My hair is hard to detangle too. x_x; I dunno if I really would want dreds or not, though. I'm not really sure they are me. :) Stuff like pigtails tend to suit me...I just haven't been wearing them much due to the headaches i've been having but those have been getting better......

Oh! Beautiful picture noela :)

15. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

My hair short shaped up

16. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I finally got fed up with how long my hair was getting. See, I usually get it cut every three months or so, but I have been penniless since I lost my job in December. I can't afford the $15 for a haircut. However, I have a beard trimmer.

So, I set it on the longest setting and took the thing to my head. It took me over two hours to make it look good, but I managed to give myself a haircut. I had SO MUCH hair that I cut off that I wish I would have known or I would have given it to charity.

Now I have a short crew cut all over (probably 0.25 inches long - it's not too short).

17. Oldoak

Oldoak Guest

You know, it's really weird but my hair texture is changing after pregnancy... anyone else have experience with that?! After my first son was born some of my hair fell out (which is typical) and my hair was much more wavy than it had ever been. I really loved it. Curly on the ends. After my second pregnancy nine months ago, I have been shedding. The newer hairs are growing in super thick and very dark in color. And kind of curly/kinky. The thickness of these new strands is what is really throwing me. I have always had light brown hair of medium thickness.

I haven't cut (besides trims) or dyed my hair in 4.5 years since that first pregnancy. I love how long it's getting...
    [​IMG]

18. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

[​IMG]

Thick, red and all over the place

19. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I like your hair seized. Lookin good!

20. HarajukuGoober

HarajukuGoober Guest

I have thick, wavy, brunette/reddish hair that is REALLY hard to manage! I love it, though. Working on growing it out.