meaning of crystals

Discussion in 'New Age' started by lilHippieChick, May 29, 2011.

1. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Spirits found in the land are neither good nor bad. Some may want to work with you and some may not. Everyone can learn how to make contact with them with enough practice. Sit with your back against a tree and talk it with your thoughts. At first and for awhile you may not hear anything in reply, give it time and you can dialogue with a tree. Hard to believe right?

There are beings and sleepers within your own back yard.

2. get_psychick

get_psychick Guest

I wonder if... they had sophisticated enough machines to measure what truly comes out of a stone/crystal?

Or disprove them. But I personally believe in their holistic use/approach.

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what does everyone know about mouldavite? I know its a meteorite from Bohemia, supposedly with super powerful vibes, has to do with connecting to other worlds.... anyone know anything else?

4. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I know it fucks with my head.. that's the stone that really turned me on to the subtleties of "energy", cos moldavite ain't that subtle :D

Personally I haven't found much use for it, not yet anyway.. if you've ever eaten tiny amounts of mushrooms(like < 0.3g).. it's kinda like that for me. Confusion and indecisiveness.. but having said that, I took it out for a walk with a piece of labradorite and had some rather unusual experiences. Nice synergy, but I find it better stored away in the garage.

5. Driftwood Gypsy

I love mouldevite; my husband got me a necklace with a piece of it as well as garnet, and it got me high! he also got me mouldevite incense which were also enlightening. my mouldevite is so small and delicate though, i don't want to lose it, so i keep it in my shrine.

6. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I don't know much about the energy spoken of here but I love how they bring coloured light into my kitchen, there is a pic of them in my profile if I didn't remove it.
    I have loads of them because for some reason people give them to me.
    My Xs grandmother passed away and the family raped her jewelry boxes but they didn't take one necklace she had which is a strand of fair sized crystals in antique like metal settings. Looks really sharp, they sparkle almost like diamonds but people thought it was just costume jewelry. It's very old, something she had and took care of and they gave it to me. I still have it and I get many compliments on how expensive it looks and I have no idea what it's original cost was, don't care either because it's really awesome looking.
    I will have to look into this energy thing and take note when I wear it to see if it gives me any noticeable advantages.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Rocks and crystals are not the inanimate objects western thought taught us they are. They have spirit as does anything else on this planet. We just aren't open enough to see it.

1 person likes this.
  8. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

How dya use it? Do you find it beneficial in any way? I believe there's a lot of potential in that little green thing.

9. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

They do. Maybe not the spiritual part... Crystals are piezo-electric, some moreso than others. When they are stressed in certain directions, they give off an electric charge. So do your bones and skin... really all things made of collagen are a form of crystallized collagen... it's like liquid crystal, it has memory and can crystallize in many forms.

10. Driftwood Gypsy

i used to wear it but i was scared i'd lose it, so i keep it in my shrine. it makes me feel happy and high.

11. Driftwood Gypsy

i think just like xrays, ultraviolet rays, etc. there's other ways planets and stones influence us that we simply don't have the technology yet to measure.

12. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

an intersting experiment with crystals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_MzP2MZaOo

this video is hallarious! note the "oh shit" experssion at 2:25

ill save you time and sum up the video in a sentance: most crystal claims are bs.

13. pattymary

pattymary Member

When you are holding a crystal for a couple of minutes, you can feel like a small electrical charge, in your hand, I think they can help to open some energy lines within the body..
    Probably the crystals that are out of the earth right now came out for a purpose, helping us and being manipulated by us..
    When you go to a crystal store, you will be attracted by the crystal that is good for you..
    You can dispose a set of crystals around you to create a magnetic field, it helps to regenerate your body or to have a better meditation..In fact, they are facilitating meditation..
    If you lye down and put some crystals on each chakra for some minutes, it will help you to get back some life force , that is probably working on you as acupuncture does..
    Crystals are a great help to humans, and probably they need also to have contacts with them, some traditions are saying that we can have a positive action on the entities living inside of them..

14. KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR Members

Crystals provide a source of energy that is unmatched.

15. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I would like to recommend the book "Earth Power" by Scott Cunningham. This book provides some exercises for getting more in tune with the elements, in very simple and easy to understand ways.

A good luck rock, does not have to be a crystal, it can be any type of stone. Some people feel the vibe with tigers eye, others with iron.

It is true that quartz crystals can do stuff with vibrations and energies. Quartz is often used in electronic sensors for vibration detection. When a quartz crystal is vibrated hard enough it produces and electric charge. This term is "piezoelectric" if anyone wants to google it.

pattymary likes this.
  16. pattymary

pattymary Member

Thanks for the info!

17. Driftwood Gypsy

Crystals and precious stones are concentrated pieces of cosmos. Like lsd or the universe in the moment before the big bang. That's why they're so powerful.
    These rocks are much much older than we are, than our race. they have existed long before us and will exist long after us. Our tiny little short flash in the bucket lives are just a blink of an eye, not even, to them.
    So no, I don't think we humans are capable of giving them "bad' energy or getting them "sick".