Lsd or marijuana or shrooms or xanax or oxys?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Puffit, May 21, 2011.

1. Keithb12

Keithb12 Members

I basically take most things lsd is not around much good smack weed and coke I get 800 mild of methadone a weed a few d10 on to and I'm laughing I'm in Dublin Ireland never tried meth anyone wanna swap

2. Keithb12

Keithb12 Members

I basically take most things lsd is not around much good smack weed and coke I get 800 mild of methadone a weed a few d10 on to and I'm laughing I'm in Dublin Ireland never tried meth anyone wanna swap

3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

- Xanax just makes me tired and forgetful. Like I'm conscious of what I'm doing as I'm doing it, but then I forget the next day. So, it's a no go for me.

- Do you mean OxyContin? If so, I think someone gave that to me once. I felt like a zombie and whatever someone ask me to do something, I did it without question. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like a rape scene or anything. Nothing bad happened. I just felt like not in control. I felt like I took that drug where you can control people. I forgot the name of it. Again, no go.

- Marijuana is okay. Not as exciting as people make it out to be, at least not to me. I have had moments where it was okay and moments where it was pretty damn good. But, overall... it's meh. I think it depends on the quality of marijuana. That is why I want to get a medical card because I hear that's the best quality marijuana you can get. And that's the only reason I even tried marijuana, or any drugs for that matter. I'm just trying to escape my physical pain caused by my illnesses. However, I went to my primary doctor, and as cool as she was about it, she couldn't sign the papers because the medical condition I have isn't chronic. And that was the only one medical condition I have that qualifies for the medical card. Since then I have been diagnosed with two other medical conditions, so I will check again, but I doubt those two new ones will fall under the list too. I'm so over getting marijuana from dealers. So, if I can't get it from the medical card... I'll just be done with marijuana altogether. This is too much work for someone like me, lol. Granted, my brother's girlfriend whom he claims is not his girlfriend... I think smokes marijuana and she is always inviting me to stuff. I guess she wants to be my friend because she feels bad for me, lol... because I'm in pain all the time. Or maybe she actually wants to be friends with me. I don't know. But, I might ask her for some weed. I guess. Probably not. Too much work. I'm too tired.

Shrooms and LSD are not drugs that I have ever tried.

Pretty much, I'm a newbie to recreational drug use. So, ignore my ignorance. That's all I got in me, lots of ignorance.

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

why do people resurrect these old threads and reply to the OP, especially when the OP hasn't been on here for over 5 years?
    always bewilders me, do people not see the dates on the posts?

1 person likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Xanax is the safest one if you ask me. Ask someone else and they might say that shrooms and acid are totally safe. Physically that may be true but as for your mental state, hallucinogens are typically capable of sending you into psychotic delusions.

6. jesmarida87

jesmarida87 Members

weed man just weed fuck all them other crazy drugs

1 person likes this.