Walking Naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Menezes1337, Apr 26, 2011.

1. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

I like to be naked in my room, when my parents leave the house, I walk around the house naked,
    Once, I left the house (I was wearing clothes). And I went to a secluded lake in my town, it’s inside a small forest, I took off all my clothes and I dived in the lake, I spent a few hours totally naked outdoors, it was the best feeling in the world

2. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

I like it too, it's very comfortable.

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Joshua Van and Alice in SC like this.
  4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A few years ago I was able to walk naked along about two miles of beach/coast and it was very pleasant.

bill697cu likes this.
  5. Deejay69

Deejay69 Members

I do it all almost every night now. In lockdown everywhere is so quiet and myself and my husband go for nude walks. It is exhillerating.

6. Siegfried Wagner

Siegfried Wagner Newbie

I love hiking in the forests and mountains naked in secluded spots. If I hear someone nearby I put on some shorts- not because I am embarrassed just so as not to make them feel uncomfortable Would love to hike some of the clothes optional trails in Europe

Joshua Van likes this.
  7. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

It is so sad the the human body makes other humans feel uncomfortable. Going for a naked walk is so fun

NudeMTB and Siegfried Wagner like this.
  8. Siegfried Wagner

Siegfried Wagner Newbie

Yes. It is sad. I guess it's because in our society nakedness is thought of as only a sexual thing. In Europe nude beaches and family nudist resorts are rather normal because they distinguish between innocent nudism and sex. Naturism is not about sex. It's about being free, communing with nature and overcoming age old inhibitions

bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.