Walking Naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Menezes1337, Apr 26, 2011.

1. AirBare

AirBare Members

I can't imagine living in my own home with clothes on. Ewww makes my skin creep and crawl thinking about it. Wife wearing clothes at home is even a worse thought.

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

that's the problem with the country - eventually it becomes less rural - my country seat is still rural but two new houses have been built recently and a third house which had a quiet pensioner now has a women with dogs and lovers and a high intensity porch light at night, I can be naked out back and race to the mailbox naked but traffic is getting heavier:)

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We live on a small farm and I go naked as much as I can! I have been caught many times! Oop's!

NudeMTB, Joshua Van and jmadre like this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I have a home out in the country and am rarely clothed. I love to take nude walks through my acreage and the woods on my property. It such a stress reliever.

1 person likes this.
  5. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

Honestly, my fiance and I do this sometimes. We don't cook naked though, ouch!

bill697cu and Alice in SC like this.
  6. mommas man

mommas man Members

I enjoy being naked at home. As a younger man still living at home, I was naked in our basement. It was fixed up and I was doing laundry, I had to pee and there was a regular door at the low side of the house facing the lake, plus it was under a closed in porch. I knew someone was home on the second floor (three floor house) when I went down there, I figured it was my sister who didn't get up till noon so I was safe. I stepped out and the door had an automatic shutter, why the door lock was turn ill never know, but I had to run around the house either way there was a door. Since I heard voices by the lake I went around the driveway side. Sure enough just as I'm at a spot where there's no cover, mom pulls in and she was laughing and questioning me about how this happened but I ran in the house and up the stairs to my room to get dressed. These stairs had a landing then turned for three more steps where my sister was standing. At that spot you can see out the winnow to the driveway. She heard mom but couldn't see me, until I turned the corner. She let out a screechy laugh and said that's what mom was talking about. It took a long time before I was comfortable being naked.

7. Prouddad

Prouddad Members

I don't ever wear clothes and yes I am a nudist group that way from really young and raise my family that way the hardest thing I got to do is put clothes on when I have to go to the office. But it's just refreshing it's feels free and My Philosophy is you don't like it you don't have to look. Even though that warning has been put out there everybody still comes to the house without warning and I told him you were going to see what you see I'm not changing. And when my girls come home to visit that the same way so it's just something that we're used to but something we like

Alice in SC and Joshua Van like this.
  8. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

I also love being naked outdoors-weather permitting of course. The warmth of the sun against the body is wonderful. Alone or in public at a nude beach it is all good!

Joe90, beachwalker and Alice in SC like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I clean the house naked quite often, my wife loves it.

Joe90, bill697cu and Alice in SC like this.
  10. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

When I'm at home I'm nude 90% of the time.:yum: I usually only dress to answer the door.:tonguewink::fearscream: Regretfully I can't find anywhere close to go naked outdoors.:rage:

Alice in SC and Dude111 like this.
  11. Adam_Xa

Adam_Xa Members

We have in vienna very long road in the nudist beach
    i always walking naked there

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love working on my farm nude and I also go nude at the farm where I work!

NudeMTB and Sambone like this.
  13. mommas man

mommas man Members

I had been naked as a young boy and I veered away for a while but it wasn't years later, more like a month. I shared my room or her room, with my mother most of my childhood and a while in my 20s.

Alice in SC and bill697cu like this.
  14. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy walking nude around my home and just being nude at home. I enjoy doing normal things just nude. In the summer I like nude bare foot hikes in the woods.

15. mommas man

mommas man Members

I have a small farm and could use some help. You already like the uniform. ;)

Sambone, Alice in SC and Joshua Van like this.
  16. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Maybe you could work your way up to this:

NEWT

Sambone and Alice in SC like this.
  17. teast394

teast394 Members

We all like doing anything naked.i like walking and With 4 males in our house they all seem to like it even with floppy bits, kids run around wild and all sorts.

18. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I live alone in an apartment and am nude often, even out on my balcony. Cleaning is so much more comfortable that way. I'll keep clothes ready in case someone comes by, but I'll often take in packages naked as long as the coast is clear.

Bnevis, V0oldisk, mommas man and 2 others like this.
  19. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

There are some great countryside walks near where I live for nude walking when the weather is warm enough, hardly meet anyone and those I do are locals and friendly. Some walks are across open fields, some in woods, and one leads to the coastal footpath and then to the beach where there is a nudist beach nearby. Always have some swimwear wrapped round my wrist in case of any issues.