Japan Disaster! Hit By 9.0 Earthquake, Huge Tsunami, Nukes Meltdown

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Mar 11, 2011.

1. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

^^holy shit! :eek:

...and whose bright idea was it to build nuclear reactors on a fault line...
    :willy_nilly:

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Only conspiracy theorists think people conspire to do everything bad that happens in the world. To me that is a very dangerous perspective since it allows you to throw your hands up and say we can't do anything since the conspirators control everything, which is so far from reality.

To me conspiracy theories are perpetuated by those who want to keep the people down, thinking they have no power to do or change anything, when in fact, they do!

3. skip

They've extended the evacuation area around the Nuke plant to 10K now, due to the radiation leak. It was only one k before...

Chile has issued a tsunami warning for Easter Island.

4. skip

The US has several reactors on fault lines, esp. in California.

Now imagine what an 8.9 earthquake can do to the Diablo Canyon Reactors.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

They're right when they say it's nominal. If you took brazil nuts into a nuclear power station you'd legally have to consider them nuclear waste since they naturally have a higher radioactive level than is legally allowed in the ambient areas of a nuclear power plant.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-sci-japan-quake-nuclear-20110312,0,2627198.story

They're venting slightly radioactive steam, which as long as you're not standing on top of the smokestack breathing it in poses no danger to anyone. People are extremely paranoid of nuclear power and ironically moves like this just feed into it. Sure maybe people at the power station itself should stay inside, but there's no reason for people 6 miles away to stay inside, people 10-20 miles away from a coal fired plant probably breath in more radioactive particles on a daily basis than what's coming out of here. It's like when they move nuclear waste, they close down entire streets, basically give it a whole military division of security, ect when it's completely unneeded, but because they do that the public thinks one wrong turn and their town is going to be blown off the map.

6. rambleON

rambleON Coup

you're wrong Skip. Their is one truth and a lot of deception. What you are exposed to, everything in the Media, encyclopedias, news, movies and books -everything- is owned by a very few elite with occult (meaning hidden knowledge) agenda that you are not privy to, by design. They have your thoughts on track to accept the very things they are staging. Now only 5 corporations, who collude to push a very specific agenda, control and present scripted events to you...there are things going on that you are very unaware about. I know you are not stupid and I am not disrespecting you or mocking you. This is all lies and with very old agenda...in the end and in a nut shell, Lucifer the Sun bearer is against us and his prophecies are being held out and pushed to usher in a new age.

It takes a lot of research and even more penitence to sift through the disinformation and shills out there present half truths and confusion. That's why people associate the truth and it's seekers as crazy.

We are all intelligent but the notion today is that we are not. Nobody is superman or supreme in logic. We all have it. Think.

The conspiracy theorist are actually the very people and organizations that you trust and go to and pay to be exposed to.

Truth has a bad connotation today...hmm I wonder why!

Peace, friend.

7. Plasticfantasticlover

Plasticfantasticlover Member

It was a 8.9 right? The one that devastated Indonesia in 2004 was 9.0.

8. fishy

fishy Member

wasnt that earthquake in the sea though. This one in japan was landbased

9. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I do feel terrible about this happening. There have been so many natural disasters in the world over the past few years. :(

10. willedwill

willedwill Member

Actually what for the perspective of the ordinary individual in the masses, bearing the suddenly basic requirements for survival, there may be actions to assume that there is no choice for their situation. You count on the authorities and they too have no choice. But the American security and military authorities are already involved. The choice came from the top, and no doubt was gratefully received by the local civilians.

This is easy now. But what if there was some way for Choices to exist to start civilization over again. Instead of feeling like looting and pilfering, and generally turning on your fellowman, some people could return to let's say to the Samurai life. Good chance to move out of the city anyway.

The government might want to know and be against that.

Really, the Indonesian was 9.0 on the rictor scale. And we are going further from anything of any post-modernist solution for affluence, for organic farming let's say, OR a more appropriate constitution of the land permitting the true styles of the original indigenous people.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What is the official purpose of HAARP?

12. TheMadcapSyd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP

Basically it's a way for paranoid people to try to offer credence to each other's ideas.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Obviously. Haarps mission is to derail all material related to Earthquakes and other natural disasters in the world.

Along with this comes the hampering of rescue and aid efforts. While conspiracy theorist flood the internets with BS, because they dont have any beans and blankets to donate. And have nothing better to do with their time..

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

IF It has nothing to do with the current conditions in Japan, is does not belong in this thread.. Stay on topic.

No more HAARP BS!!!!

15. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

Its the world taking a big yawn again to let in new oxygen

Blessed be the people who are in for a challenging times ahead
    :love:

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Shit..... I like it under my rock, I knew this had happened because the lawyers whre gossiping about it in court this morning, though.

How does anyone survive that? how much warning did they have? Casualty counts? What happens to people in boats when this hits, is it worse than a bad storm with hundred foot waves and shit, cause of the impact? How far inland did it make it? Are there sill waves in route and/or expectations of more quakes?

Sorry if this has been said and I missed it....

Also, I think it was totally HAARP false flag stuff.... them haarpers, pretending to be earthquakes... sneaky mofos. Oh wait, that's BLOODY STUPID.

17. ThePepsiSyndrome

ThePepsiSyndrome Member

Thank you.

Now, does anyone have an opinion on which charity would be the best organization to give my hard earned money to? I have always given to the Red Cross, but I have heard that much of the money donated to them goes to support the organization itself and not to helping people.

18. TheMadcapSyd

If they're not near the shore then basically nothing. Tsunamis at sea are nothing but a little swell until the energy and volume of water approach the shoreline and all that water has no place to go except up and inland.

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Exactly. That is why most people around here put their boats out into the ocean before the tsunami hit. All those that did not do this have destroyed boats now.

I second wanting to know the best organization to give money to

20. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

How terribly devastating for those who live in those areas.

I always give through the red cross mainly because they are allowed in first and they are often admitted when other organizations are not.