How to improve sexual endurance and stamina (for men)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bara, Mar 5, 2011.

1. bara

bara Guest

Hi,

I am a young man in his 20's. I seem to have a problem with maintaining erection during intercourse after the 15-20 minute mark.

During foreplay and sex (so long as it doesn't go beyond approximately 20 minutes), I'm ok and my erection is usually very hard. But for some reason, I seem to lose sexual energy after that about 20 odd minutes, and maintaining an erection gets much harder.

Now, initially, I thought it might just be me getting bored of sex in the same positions after the initial excitement of foreplay subsides, but I'm now convinced that its more then that. Even by myself, during masturbation, I can only continue for so long before I feel like I'm losing libido and begin to go limp.
    After a break, I can usually continue again, but even then erection doesn't last for long as it does when I begin sex.

Is there any way of enhancing my sexual energy and endurance so that this isn't a problem anymore?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

boner pills

3. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Cheese.

There's a beer laced with cheese said to enhance sexual performance:

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Around_the_World/2010-07-27/12591/Beer_with_Extra_Whey-Hey

I've been smokin weed laced with Cheeto dust for years, it always gives me a raging boner.
    *Jk

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

first question: does everything function appropriately aside from a time issue?
    Secondly, do you have weight or other health issues that could be part of this, including, but not limited to SSRI medications?
    Thirdly, are there issues with your partner or timing of interest?

6. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Have you been tested for ADD?

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

7. SKW

SKW Guest

Well, everybody is built with different natural capability. Everyone have somethings they do better than others. You mentioned you can be hard and stay hard.

Consider yourself lucky, when naked with my girl, I don't get hard so easily. If getting a blowjob then no worries but other than that, it usually takes a while. And I do get soft quick.

My advantage though is what you are lacking here. When I get hard and start, I can go for quite a while, all up to an hour none stop. Its normal that if your body is feeling drain that it will get soft I guess because it had a time I went for an hour, continue playing for a half hour, went back and penetrate for another half hour then I got soft so went back to playing for some more minutes then entered another time for probably 10-15 minutes where I then ejaculated.

All of that was with a condom on ofcourse, I would definitely ejaculated before an hour without one. Probably 30 minutes penetration is the most i've done without a condom before ejaculation time. Ofcourse, you gotta go slow most of the time and withdraw for a couple seconds then go back in to lessen the sensitivity.

8. SKW

SKW Guest

Oh, another thing, I guess the reason for my length of time is because I do physical training. I play sports so don't get fatigue so easily. Even a time after having sex for a total of about 1 hour and 45 minutes and probably 1 hour and 15 minutes foreplay (3 hours in all) and ejaculated, I still went to bed at 4 am and got up at 7 the next day. So, you should try jogging! I'm sorry bro but short training aint going give you much stamina. I have done both weight and cardio training and when aiming for stamina, jogging for more than 30 minutes is your best bet. The cardio training will help you in not feeling too drained out.

Weight training will help the muscle strength for endurance in harder position so both very useful

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

wankercise - id' recommend:

- cock push ups
    - medicine boob slams
    - tea bag squats
    - body-weight lifting (y'know, fat chicks)
    - touch your toes blindfolded
    - naked star jumps
    - jail house buttock clenche
    s

remember to pull ups your pants when you're done, any further enquires please email bendover@lol.lolololol.com

10. Samuellohan

Samuellohan Guest

Practice a healthy lifestyle to build your sexual stamina. Consume healthy foods in moderate quantities, stay hydrated by drinking lots of water, go to bed at a proverbial "decent hour" and learn to reduce stress by letting go of unnecessary complications and finding things to laugh about each day.

11. I'mprettygoodatsex

I'mprettygoodatsex Guest

Do dairy products in general help with stamina? I eat a lot of cheese and drink fuck tons of milk and can have an erection for hours on end if I want, never thought there might be a correlation there though...

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

One time poster guys...

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like excellent advice!

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe your feeling slightly tired before you have sex & thats your problem to?
    Or you could change the time of day you feel wide awake to have sex.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

:toetap05:

16. Samuellohan

Samuellohan Guest

17. Samuellohan

Samuellohan Guest

A more practical way of lasting longer in bed is to use better and thicker protection.

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

And trying to satisfy your own desires can sometimes be a let down if your partner doesn't want to try them with you.

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Endurance also depends on how active your partner is physically & how they use their own energy during sex.

20. hashmimartt

hashmimartt Members

Use our ultimate discovery- Fire-X Sex capsule to rise up and gain the sex vigour like never before. It ignites the fire in you to love your partner passionately and prepares you for a wonderful experience in bed every time. Yes, every time and that too without using the sex medicine every time. Once the course is complete, you become a well-prepared man to love your partner endlessly and effortlessly.

1 person likes this.