going to florida

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by FiveXfive, Feb 20, 2011.

1. FiveXfive

FiveXfive Guest

where is a good placed to go nude? I have never done it before but what to to try it.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The mosquito infested swamps found all across the state are a good place to go.

Just kiddin'

But Haulover beach near Miami has a lot of name recognition for a natural beach. I've never been, but I hear it's not bad.

3. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

There are a couple in Miami Beach.

4. Olgierd

Olgierd Member

First-hand experience: Haulover is full of older people and gay men. Mostly men. Everyone is very cool, but remember, this is still US of A, and nudism is reserved for aging hippies and people whom you don't want to see naked.

South Beach has occasional cases of toplessness, if you're in it for the young tits. Somewhat rare.

5. SlayerFan20

SlayerFan20 Member

Much of Northern Florida is isolated, so you might bare it all there.

Or you can try the Everglades. If you can the cool air, I recommend you go nude in the winter. I'd rather my body freeze than get malaria or dengue fever from mosquitos.

6. cloud7

cloud7 Member

There is also playalinda beach near titusville, or nudist resorts all over the state

7. Olgierd

Olgierd Member

Unless you are a gay man, the all-famous Haulover is worthless. If you are, however, it's like a buffet. I think, anyway. (I saw quite a few dudes in real good shape there (jealous!), and quite a few skinny teen-boy like dudes. All women are either old or... not there. I saw a grand total of 3 women in the space of several hours, all old enough to be my mother. Bwadddrrrr).

South Beach is equally worthless if you are looking to perv at topless women. You could be lucky enough to see one or two girls shed their tops, or none at all. If you are male, dropping your trou at South Beach will probably get you arrested.

Nudism in US of A is dead.

8. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

The Annual Midwinter Festival at Sunsport Gardens is free. There's a drum circle and happy people danced around the fire. The pool and hot tub are open 24 hours and there are yoga, tarot circle, volleyball, hula-hooping class, group nature walk and even an open discussion on nudity and the Bible workshops. Live music performances of reggae to folk, psychedelic to triphop. FYN is an official non-profit organization. Alot of Rainbow folks come here too.

9. nakedsurfer

nakedsurfer Guest

I like Haulover Beach. My first nude experience in public was at Haulover. I visit quite frequently when I am in South Florida. People are friendly and harmless. Ocean is beautiful.

10. heySparky

heySparky Guest

My wife and I love Haulover. Wish there was something like it on the gulf coast of FL.

11. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Sunsport gardens campground, near Loxahatchee...;-)

12. viperfoxbat

viperfoxbat Member

yes there is a nude beach in titusville florida .drive towered where they launch the shuttle and there is a beach that is long. and at one end there is all nude .

old folks and strippers getting a all over tan

13. drstve

drstve Member

Legal nude beach at south end of NSB - in the Canaveral National Park. Access on US A1A South of New Smyrna. Parking is limited... arrive early.

14. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Interesting...yeah I suppose it depends if you're looking for an actual nude beach with people around or just a place you can go nude. I found there were areas that were isolated around Weeki Wachee and near the Everglades to get naked. Also areas between St. Petersburg and Sarasota...but again, just isolated areas that I found. I couldn't even tell you how to find these places.